NASP comes to Cowtown!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NASP comes to Cowtown!

March 12-13. Open to all youth NASP shooters. Individual shooters welcome - no team or NASP coach required to sign up. In addition to the NASP event we there will be a IBO Texas State qualifier going on. All NASP shooters are invited to shoot that 30 target course as well for $10. It will be a fun introduction to outdoor 3D archery.
    Last edited by jerp; 02-24-2021, 10:08 AM.

Here's the flyer

Click image for larger version

Name:	nasp.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	154.4 KB
ID:	24645133

Comment

NASP comes to Cowtown!

Originally posted by jerp View Post
      March 12-13. Open to all youth NASP shooters. Individual shooters welcome - no team or NASP coach required to sign up. In addition to the NASP event we there will be a IBO Texas State qualifier going on. All NASP shooters are invited to shoot that 30 target course as well for $10. It will be a fun introduction to outdoor 3D archery.

Too cool!!!

I love seeing stuff like this!!

Mind if I share this on social media?

Im a NASP coach and BAI Trainer.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckySWT View Post
        Too cool!!!

I love seeing stuff like this!!

Mind if I share this on social media?

Im a NASP coach and BAI Trainer.
        Please do - thanks!

Here is the registration link:
        Archery tournament scoring and registration platform.

//
        Last edited by jerp; 02-24-2021, 10:59 AM.

Comment

Posted!!

Best of luck with the tournament!

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
            Very cool! The kids eventually get tired of their standard school targets, and absolutely LOVE shooting at animal targets!

Comment

Originally posted by sandbill View Post
              Very cool! The kids eventually get tired of their standard school targets, and absolutely LOVE shooting at animal targets!
              This is our hope. Without getting the younger generation into this addiction we all love of flinging arrows at targets in the woods, our sport can become unsustainable very quickly. Love seeing NASP grow as large as it has, but need to show these kids there is so much more to archery so when they age out of school programs, they might stick with our treasured pastime. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by BuckySWT View Post
                Posted!!

Best of luck with the tournament!
                Thank you for the share sir. ;-)

Comment

My daughters team will be in Belton in March for the state tourney.

Comment

Originally posted by hubbace View Post
                    This is our hope. Without getting the younger generation into this addiction we all love of flinging arrows at targets in the woods, our sport can become unsustainable very quickly. Love seeing NASP grow as large as it has, but need to show these kids there is so much more to archery so when they age out of school programs, they might stick with our treasured pastime. :-)
                    Agreed! Well stated.

Comment

Originally posted by bowaddict40 View Post
                      My daughters team will be in Belton in March for the state tourney.

Ill be there setting up on monday and will be helping out thru wed.
                      Im excited to be going this year.

Comment

Working...
                      X