Bow exerciser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bow exerciser

I injured my shoulder on my bow arm about a year ago. Haven't really gotten my full strength back in it. So I made me a bow exerciser.
    I took a 1.25 PVC pipe that was 36" long. Heated the ends and mashed them flat.
    Took a medium power exercise band. Zip tied it to the PVC used some vet wrap for a handle. It's about 30-34 pounds of pull at full draw. Pull and hold for a 10 count. Ten of those and I can feel it in the shoulder.

Man what a good idea

Comment

I also have a light weight exercise band that I loop around my wrist and foot to simulate the bow weight. I use them both at the same time.

Comment

I might have to take this idea and make one also. Thanks

Comment

I had shoulder surgery in July, and then complications in August............ Long story short, the Doctor says I can start rehabbing it on January 1st. I'm gonna have to make me one of those. Where did you get the band?

Comment

Originally posted by Lassiter View Post
            I had shoulder surgery in July, and then complications in August............ Long story short, the Doctor says I can start rehabbing it on January 1st. I'm gonna have to make me one of those. Where did you get the band?

I use one from academy, cheap

Comment

I'm interested also where do you get band?

Comment

I got the bands either at Walmart or Academy.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X