2021 Hurricane Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
    Been more or less dry all day in Katy. Small band came through this morning. I'm better we don't see more than 2".
    1/4” on North side of 10 so far.

Comment

Looks like a lot of dry air moving in on the NW quadrant. Rainfall looks to be dissipating on that side as it moves in.

Comment

Tex/ La border going to get all the rain.

Comment

I'm sweating my place in Sargent. Looks to be pretty windy down there

Comment

Is it even going to make landfall in Texas? Looks to be riding the coast pretty good. Sure wish it would of turned due north this morning and stuck that track. Instead, looks like everybody not needing rain will get all of it. Really feel for the folks in Louisiana.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Looking at current radar is it just me or does it appear the eye or what’s trying to be the eye has moved more NE away from shore? This would put it over water longer and potentially stronger.

Comment

I’m seeing the same thing, looks like it’s sliding NE doing all it can to not actually come ashore.

I’m Edna and I’ve literally watched the rain approach us and die off all afternoon. I think that dry air y’all spoke about is skirting right by us.

Meanwhile matagorda, Sargent, POC, and indianola are getting swamped. Just a short distance away.

Crazy

Comment

Could be. Pressure keeps dropping.

Comment

Not sure, but tropical tidbits talked about a strong shear the farther north it goes. Could the shear be pushing the upper part of the storm east, basically tilting the storm?

Comment

I saw one report earlier showing the strongest gusts would be around Angleton at 98 MPH and just saw an updated one showing 93 MPH around 3 am. Gusts not sustained.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

As the crow flies I’m 10 miles from Sargent and it hasn’t been bad here or rained that much considering, maybe 3-3.5” all day. Looks to be moving east or dry air is disrupting it. Either way, I’ll take it.

Comment

Last edited by Neck; 09-13-2021, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
                            I saw one report earlier showing the strongest gusts would be around Angleton at 98 MPH and just saw an updated one showing 93 MPH around 3 am. Gusts not sustained.

Praying it is minimal wind

Comment

Latest track takes it about 10 miles west of me. Hoping we don’t loose a lot of trees from the wind. Not too worried about the rain.

Comment

We are just northwest of Victoria and Nicholas barely missed us. Going to be a lot of rain for a lot of folks but like Ike we just got the wind.

Comment

Working...
                                X