X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best kind of hunts right there!

Comment

What cuties!! You're blessed!

What I'd give to have that time with my girls again.

Regarding a "serious dove hunt": The group I've gone with for years has turned the annual hunt into a frat party. Drunks with guns. Drunks drving 70+ in "construciton zones" marked as 55 mph. Stop shooting early so they can get to the Bloody Mary's earlier. Drunks shooting out of the truck window at birds on the tehlpone wires. The last straw was one of the morons popping a beer open in the back seat while I'm driving on a Texas highway.

I"d love to find a group for some serious dove hunting. But again, I much rather have time with my girls at that age!!
      Last edited by SJP51; 09-10-2021, 05:25 AM.

Comment

That's worth more than any limit of dove or stringer of fish......Congrats on living the good life Dad

Comment

Priceless!
          Good job dad!

Comment

It sure appears you and momma will have yalls hands full in 10 or 12 years

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
              It sure appears you and momma will have yalls hands full in 10 or 12 years

I’m scared to death of that day. Karma got me on that one. Dang neighbor boy is already bring my oldest flowers and tried to say they were bf/gf but I shut that sh** down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bh_liberty View Post
                I’m scared to death of that day. Karma got me on that one. Dang neighbor boy is already bring my oldest flowers and tried to say they were bf/gf but I shut that sh** down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Lol!!!

There was a time I was glad to only have a son. Now I have a niece that's gonna be a pistol. I'm pretty sure I would have spoiled the crap out of a girl

Comment

Good stuff

Comment

Working...
                  X