This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
    LOL Kansas numbers go up. Honestly don’t know how accurate that chart is, where did that come from
    I saw it on some blogger's site who keeps Big 12 stats. If I was a Kansas alum I wouldnt want to watch them play OU/UT either.

Comment

Originally posted by Aqckdude View Post
      Have you even been to Austin in the last decade?
      I’ll take BCS over homeless, feces in street, traffic, Californians.
      Most of us would! Lol I mean the site we are on is TBH most of us hillbillies want nothing to do with all of that....not what today's college age candy asses want more than likely.. Who the hell knows with them and really who the he'll cares. Now you give me Austin of 15 years ago it wouldn't even be a close choice for me and I hate cities.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        And you ags keep saying **** like “it ain’t like it used to be”, and that you’re going to win something, at some point… But here we are and it’s just like it always was, and you still haven’t won **** in 8 decades. And given all of that, you still have the gall to talk **** about others…it’s lame, and it’s exhausting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Stop reading. I know that’s a very taxing and troubling for most sips. Tip. Read a sentence. Rest. Read another.

Just try and stick to 1973 to present.

Comment

Originally posted by cehorn View Post
          I typically try to just read and not comment but sometimes the aggy is just too strong to overlook....

It is literally on the same page although it is consistent with your aggy glorification from throughout the thread...

Newsflash, of the schools you listed directly above 1 of these isn't like the other. All are state flagship schools and 1 is not. And you are talking about another that does fit into that group. Facts are hard.

This sums you up about as well as anything I've read on this thread:

Texas fired their coach after a 7-3 year that ended with putting a butt whippin' on their bowl opponent and aggy went 9-1 beating the #13 team in the country. That bowl game puts you about where Texas was in 2019 (whipping the #11 team in the country) and I didn't mention the GA Sugar Bowl win, other than quoting Smart. Has Texas played up to their standard? No and their coach was fired for it. But you claim a gap that is miles wide that just isn't there. A great year (where you beat a total of 2 ranked teams) no doubt but according to your delusional tone aggy is the '85 Bears and Texas is Rice...

Given what we know right now if aggy and Texas were to play the first game of the season I would favor aggy by 3 if at Texas and aggy by 7 if at Pyle Field. Later in the season who the hell knows, especially with BOTH teams having a new qb that could **** the bed and many other new key components. Add in Texas' new staff and who knows. They may struggle or they may be a 3 loss team by the end of the year that nobody wants to play. Neither you or I know which will happen for either team.

You call yourself aggy and yet it is like you have ZERO recollection of Sumlin. Weird.
          So it's not a gamble for UT to join the SEC? Especially coming in with OU? You have some confidence, I'll give you that! Why do you think Jimbo said to be careful what you wish for?

Comment

No gamble. Guaranteed money and stability.

No one outside of College Station cares what Jimbo has to say. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
            Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 07-26-2021, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by c3products20 View Post
              So it's not a gamble for UT to join the SEC? Especially coming in with OU? You have some confidence, I'll give you that! Why do you think Jimbo said to be careful what you wish for?
              I guess I don’t see the negative side of the “gamble”. More money and a stronger athletic conference for an athletic program that did well enough as a whole to win the Director’s Cup.

Comment

Aggies to the ACC LOL https://www.nunesmagician.com/2021/7...texas-oklahoma

Comment

Sips really like telling Ags you haven’t accomplished anything since joining SEC, you can’t even win your conference....

Maybe they will change that and get that conference championship in the SEC, they have been so successful in the Big Bad B12!

My favorite stat... Nick Saban is 23-0 against his former Assistant Coaches. Maybe TU new head coach will break that trend lol.

Comment

Tarpley saying heads are going to roll. Who's and why?

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
                      Sips really like telling Ags you haven’t accomplished anything since joining SEC, you can’t even win your conference....

Maybe they will change that and get that conference championship in the SEC, they have been so successful in the Big Bad B12!

My favorite stat... Nick Saban is 23-0 against his former Assistant Coaches. Maybe TU new head coach will break that trend lol.

I’m surprised that is not on the wall.

Comment

Because if he said, "Well, I guess we are little brother again," that would be bad for recruiting.

That's mainly a joke.

Texas and OU weren't going to stay in the Big 12. The B1G, foolishly, has balked at taking OU in talks with Texas previously because they think academics matter in sports conferences. The ACC has the worst TV deal in the sport and is a bad geographical matchup. The PAC 12 doesn't care about football and is a bad geographical match.

So, taking a bid from the best conference in the sport, that is a geographical fit, and would put a whole **** pile of extra whip out in Texas pockets is not at all a gamble.

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post

Jimbo sure hasn't.

Comment

Show me one of my posts where I said we were going to WIN IT ALL or how much better we are than UT. This is a discussion board where people come to discuss things. It just so happens that people have different views and different opinions. I'm sorry we can't all have the perfect view of life and know how everything football works like the great Dale Moser...... There's a button you can click that says ignore...... If you can't deal with another persons point of view or opinion without blowing a gasket. I would suggest you use that button, more often. Soon you will have a close knit group of people, about 4 or 5 in all. These people will say everything you wan't to hear!! Then you won't have to worry about your blood pressure anymore!!

Blow a gasket? You’ve been here about 10 minutes and done nothing but whine, *****, cry, and talk **** about what Texas does….when you aren’t being delusional about about aggy. I replied to it with a “different view”, and this is you “dealing with it”?

I’m not sure this is for you, Francis.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                              Tarpley saying heads are going to roll. Who's and why?
                              Not really sure who that is, whats he saying?

There have been all kinds of rumors going on the last couple of weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                                Because if he said, "Well, I guess we are little brother again," that would be bad for recruiting.

That's mainly a joke.

Texas and OU weren't going to stay in the Big 12. The B1G, foolishly, has balked at taking OU in talks with Texas previously because they think academics matter in sports conferences. The ACC has the worst TV deal in the sport and is a bad geographical matchup. The PAC 12 doesn't care about football and is a bad geographical match.

So, taking a bid from the best conference in the sport, that is a geographical fit, and would put a whole **** pile of extra whip out in Texas pockets is not at all a gamble.
                                I am a firm believer in the principle of risk and reward. There's hardly ever a reward without risk involved..... That may be not be true for the almighty T-sips but it's true for us aggies and the rest of the world.

Comment

Working...
                                X