No announcement yet.

2021 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heath called it! Tadlock needs to send Childress a thank you card.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Heath called it! Tadlock needs to send Childress a thank you card.
      Heath did call it! Maybe even a “thank you bonus” haha

Comment

The dotted line has been signed.

Comment

2021 College Baseball

And they’re now sitting as the projected 8 seed. Honestly, it’s good to see Tad stay put!

He’ll get a top 5 salary and new facilities are in the works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          Last edited by Chad C; 05-24-2021, 02:56 PM.

Comment

DVH is SEC coach of the year & Kopps wins SEC pitcher of the year.

Hogs had a great season, maybe this is their year. Seems like Omaha is such a crap shoot, but you have to get there, first!

Comment

Texas skipper received COY and Madden received Pitcher of the year.

Comment

Looks like Josh Jung's little brother, Jace Jung, got Big 12 player of the year. That dude will be a top 10 pick next year if he keeps it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                  Looks like Josh Jung's little brother, Jace Jung, got Big 12 player of the year. That dude will be a top 10 pick next year if he keeps it up.

He is a stud

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                    And they’re now sitting as the projected 8 seed. Honestly, it’s good to see Tad stay put!

He’ll get a top 5 salary and new facilities are in the works.

Tadlock is already in the top 5 paid ncaa baseball coaches

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                    Jung hammered 20 HRs this year in a shortened season. He’s not quite a solid of a glove as his Big league brother Josh, but he’s still an underclassman

Tech with 3 big 12 1st team, Jung, Cal Conley (SS) & Dru Baker (OF). Notably no big 12 pitchers on this team and it’s been felt all season
                    Last edited by Playa; 05-24-2021, 03:27 PM.

Comment

I’m betting/hoping A&M makes a big splash with the new coach. Something like the Jimbo hire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good for Tadlock and good for Tech! It *only* took an unprecedented life time contract and a major facilities upgrade for him to stay. Kendall Rogers sure seemed to think the list was Tad 1 and Schloss 2. If Schloss stays put, be real interesting to see who is the 3rd target.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                          Tadlock is already in the top 5 paid ncaa baseball coaches

Jung hammered 20 HRs this year in a shortened season. He’s not quite a solid of a glove as his Big league brother Josh, but he’s still an underclassman

Tech with 3 big 12 1st team, Jung, Cal Conley (SS) & Dru Baker (OF). Notably no big 12 pitchers on this team and it’s been felt all season

Yes, sorry. Top 3 salary.

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy D View Post
                            Good for Tadlock and good for Tech! It *only* took an unprecedented life time contract and a major facilities upgrade for him to stay. Kendall Rogers sure seemed to think the list was Tad 1 and Schloss 2. If Schloss stays put, be real interesting to see who is the 3rd target.
                            Facilities upgrade was already in the works, plans like that don’t just get tossed together overnight. And why would you agree to a lifetime contract if you don’t want to be there?

Comment

I don't see Schloss leaving TCU either. Tony Vitello from Tenn getting thrown out there a lot. I don't know much about him.

Comment

Schloss has already denied interest.

Comment

Working...
                                X