Reports of Shots Fired at Santa Fe High School

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
    Really? You know what he means. Save it for another day.
    X2
    Save your stupidity for another time JJ.

Prayers sent

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
      I know what the term means, but different people have different levels of "harden" ...
      The highest level possible. Nothing less. There that should make it perfectly clear..

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
        Prayers sent for all TBH'ers with kids/family/friends there...
        Yes sir...several family members, friends and co-workers have kids attend Santa Fe high school......hitting way too close to home

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
          X2
          Save your stupidity for another time JJ.

Prayers sent
          x3

Comment

2Ch 7:13 "If I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, or if I command the locust to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among My people,
            2Ch 7:14 and My people who are called by My name humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
            2Ch 7:15 "Now My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to the prayer offered in this place.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
              The highest level possible. Nothing less. There that should make it perfectly clear..
              Thank you Sir - I appreciate it.

Thoughts and Prayers to those affected, and moving forward.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                Fairly certain Dena's daughter goes there. Texted her, but no response yet. I am sure her phone is blown up with concern.

Prayers everyone is locked down safe!
                I got word the Dena's daughter Hunter is ok.

Comment

I saw on Facebook that Dena's (Hot4huntin) daughter is safe. Bobby who is a Texas Game Warden is onsite helping with the investigation.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
                    I saw on Facebook that Dena's (Hot4huntin) daughter is safe. Bobby who is a Texas Game Warden is onsite helping with the investigation.
                    Thank God!!!! Prayers for the other THB'ers effected and all those effected!!

Comment

For a few minutes I watched Channel 13 news out of Houston and then Art Rascon and Ted Oberg began to mention Florida, their student protest, and how there needs to be a ban on assault weapons.

Let's focus on holding people accountable. The guns don't kill people. People kill people. Prayers for these folks in Santa Fe. I go through there often.

Comment

Something very sorely missing today...

Pro 22:6 Train up a child in the way he should go, Even when he is old he will not depart from it.
                        Pro 22:15 Foolishness is bound up in the heart of a child; The rod of discipline will remove it far from him.

...and the reason it is missing is "the family" is missing. There is no honor or respect in this world today of things of God and His way. You put prayer and God back into schools the way our forefathers intended (freedom from gubment religion, not separation from religion and God) and within a generation, you will fix this problem. The exact opposite of what is happening in the muslim culture will happen in this country. Our kids will learn how to love and respect each other, not hate and kill each other and those who believe different than they do... It is important that our country return to its Judaeo-Christian roots, not some radical muslim or eastern culture. There is a difference... There is a war going on in this country and in fact in the world. If we the "silent majority" don't stand up soon, it will be too late...

Comment

Originally posted by RonO777 View Post
                          I got word the Dena's daughter Hunter is ok.
                          Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
                          Great news

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post

Pro 22:6 Train up a child in the way he should go, Even when he is old he will not depart from it.
                            Pro 22:15 Foolishness is bound up in the heart of a child; The rod of discipline will remove it far from him.

...and the reason it is missing is "the family" is missing. There is no honor or respect in this world today of things of God and His way. You put prayer and God back into schools the way our forefathers intended (freedom from gubment religion, not separation from religion and God) and within a generation, you will fix this problem. The exact opposite of what is happening in the muslim culture will happen in this country. Our kids will learn how to love and respect each other, not hate and kill each other and those who believe different than they do... It is important that our country return to its Judaeo-Christian roots, not some radical muslim or eastern culture. There is a difference... There is a war going on in this country and in fact in the world. If we the "silent majority" don't stand up soon, it will be too late...
                            Exactly

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post

Absolutely COULD NOT agree more! I’ve been saying this for years now.

Comment

Prayers up for all involved. Tragic!

Comment

Working...
                                X