w.o.r.p tour, is it happening in 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

w.o.r.p tour, is it happening in 2019

was wondering if the w.o.r.p tour is happening this year, would love to attend

They usually do it the last weekend.

Comment

I believe they booked the lodging with me for January 16-19 this season.

Room to sleep a total of 11-12 guys in separate beds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

can you give me the contact info of who i would need to contact to get in on this hunt

Comment

ttt

Comment

I forget who it is that usually posts up but watch around December.

Comment

OP, I just sent a text to tiny's taxiderm to find out. He's who I sent my deposit to get a spot in 2017-2018.

Work screwed me out of my trip. My boss still hasn't paid me back for my deposit.

Comment

o.k look forward to hearing back from you, really would like to make this one

Comment

ttt

Comment

Originally posted by brunner View Post
                    I believe they booked the lodging with me for January 16-19 this season.

Room to sleep a total of 11-12 guys in separate beds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Got a text back. They are doing it, but smaller scale. The beds for that lodging are spoken for.

Shoot him a PM.

Comment

The last group to attend (17-18 season) has already been in contact with me and are sending me their deposits. I do know a few others have contacted me about the trip as well. I will try to contact Brunner this week about other accommodations. But sometimes we have to draw a line on the amount of people because of room in boats. Let me check on a few things and will get back to you .

Comment

o.k thanks alot, i understand the boat room but there is room in a boat, i got no problem sleeping in my truck, look forward to hearing from you. going to arkansas in february but would like to get my dog on some duck before

Comment

Working...
                        X