Tips to stay cool in the stand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tips to stay cool in the stand

At least one more week of this heat and I'm headed to the lease Wednesday. What do you do to help stay cool in the stand? Let's here some ideas.

Go nekked

Comment

Seriously I do, lol just put on early season coveralls or the 3d leafy suit

Comment

Solar powered fan to ventilate blind... But it's still going to be hot. Maybe just hunt the morning for peeps that can't handle the heat...

Comment

Really Cold beer doesn’t hurt either

Comment

I take a 36 oz spray bottle full Of water. I spray down head and shirt when needed

Comment

Originally posted by Jcjohnson View Post
              Really Cold beer doesn’t hurt either
              This and some solar fans have been my go to. Even if it’s blowing hot air it better than nothing.

Comment

I bought a fan from Walmart that runs off d batteries, works very well.

Comment

If it's really hot I'll put crushed ice in my hat. Sometimes it's enough to keep me from sweating.

Comment

Originally posted by IvoryRoot View Post
                    This and some solar fans have been my go to. Even if it’s blowing hot air it better than nothing.
                    How loud are these fans and how big are they?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

3D leafy suit and nothing under neath. And spray bottle

Comment

Cold beer

Comment

I won a dewalt battery operated fan in a raffle and use it in the stand. It’s adjustable on the fan speed and even at max speed “which isn’t that fast” it’s very quite and the battery last a while.

Comment

Take a small 6 pack sized cooler. In addition to water bottles to stay hydrated soak one of those cool bandanas in the ice water. Having one of those around your neck works like a radiator cooling your blood as it passes through your jugular and other neck veins

Comment

A frozen solid 20oz water bottle. Rub it over your neck and face and body whenever needed

Comment

Working...
                              X