My New Bow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My New Bow

The mailman dropped off a sweet package today. I found this on a "other" website, I think I got a smoking deal on it. Obsession FX7 in mossy oak bottomland, 65lb. Can't wait to get it set up tomorrow and fling some arrows.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

That's a good looking bow. Let us know how it shoots

Comment

Nice bow

Comment

I was looking at that bow over there also, just couldn’t get my self to do it. I heard they were having troubles with the 2019 models, so I contacted obsession and they said they were but wouldn’t tell me if was all the models or just certain ones. So I passed, hope it works out for you let me know how it shoots.

Comment

Very nice. Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
            I was looking at that bow over there also, just couldn’t get my self to do it. I heard they were having troubles with the 2019 models, so I contacted obsession and they said they were but wouldn’t tell me if was all the models or just certain ones. So I passed, hope it works out for you let me know how it shoots.
            I had been eyeballing a Ritual 33's for about 2 weeks. I offered this guy less than he was asking and he accepted. I did research them but never saw anything bad about them. Hopefully I don't regret passing on the Ritual.

Comment

It's a sweet shooter. Got it all set up today thanks to Alvarado archery. I shot a few groups tonight to get it sighted in at 20. Haven't shot since January, so I was a little rusty.

Comment

Working...
              X