What has CHANGED?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What has CHANGED?!?!

I have never had issues posting pictures before but in the last month or so every attempt ends in failure no matter what I do resizing cropping nothing works. Has something on TBH changed with uploading pictures? I would assume its just me or there would already be a thread about this. Any tips you can give me would be appreciated

Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
      Tapatalk
      has anything with Tapatalk changed in the last two years? Because two years ago I tried it and it was terrible

Comment

Originally posted by Houston4x4 View Post
        has anything with Tapatalk changed in the last two years? Because two years ago I tried it and it was terrible
        I had the same problem with not being able to upload to TBH. I downloaded Tapatalk. Pretty simple now

Comment

Then the common denominator here is you.

Kidding but I don’t know how Tapatalk could be any easier. Got any teenagers hanging around??

Comment

Man Tapatalk is so easy a caveman can use it..

Comment

It’s definitely different than two years ago!
              So much easier to post pictures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It’s definitely different than two years ago!
                So much easier to post pictures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is pretty much the same...... I’ve been using it since 2010... and the basic picture posting concept is **** near identical

Comment

I cannot post any pictures from my computer but I can still post from photobucket.

Comment

Never works on here. Always use Tapatalk

Comment

What has CHANGED?!?!

Originally posted by tpack View Post
                      I cannot post any pictures from my computer but I can still post from photobucket.

You can’t click “Go Advanced” and then on the paper clip icon on your computer and have the manage attachments window popup? It’s easy as tapatalk.

Last edited by Smart; 03-26-2019, 05:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        You can’t click “Go Advanced” and then on the paper clip icon on your computer and have the manage attachments window popup? It’s easy as tapatalk.

Yeah but it will not allow pics to load I have always done it that way however, for the past few days it will not allow to load

Ron

Comment

I wish the site had an auto resize feature so my photos aren't so gigantic.

Comment

Working...
                          X