#2 is a.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#2 is a.....

GIRL! There goes dad's idea of retiring early lol. You girl dads out there, you recommend a square point or round point shovel? Just planning ahead about 16 years.

In all seriousness, I couldn't be more happy. I get to experience the joys that come with both genders. I'm sure she'll have me wrapped around her finger in no time.

Ultrasound and genetic testing show a healthy baby growing inside momma. Krystal is seeing a high risk doctor to more closely monitor this pregnancy, and taking medication to hopefully avoid what happened to Emmett with this one. Praying for a safe and healthy pregnancy with this one.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Backhoe. Have a few pre dug so you aren’t scrambling around and leaving evidence laying about when the time comes. Congrats

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Congratulations. Lots more pink and sparkles in your future. Tutus rule!

Comment

Congrats! I wanted a boy, but the Lord blessed us with a girl and I couldn’t be happier. There is a special bond between fathers and daughters. Mine has turned into my rat killing and hunting/fishing buddy.

Comment

Congratulations!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Fathers and daughters ❤️ nothing more needs said.

Comment

Congrats bro! I think I remember that you posted that yall used IVF, is that right? We are nearing the end of the process and are supposed to implant in about 2 weeks.

Comment

Congrats. Baby girls will make you a big softy. I have one of each, not saying I have a favorite. But my girl goes hunting and fishing more with me

Comment

Congrats.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Congrats!!!!!
                            I have a boy and a girl. I love each one of them more than they will ever begin to understand. but youll see.. a fathers love to a little girl, is different. Not less.. but different.

Comment

Congratulations.

I have 2 little ladies, wouldn’t trade it for the world. Girls are high maintenance, but they love their daddy!

Comment

Working...
                              X