No announcement yet.

Trump Dallas Rally October 17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like most others we didn't get in but on the bright side we only waited in line maybe an hour? Glad we went either way! Went back to happiest hour for dinner and went home and chased momma around the house since the kids were with the grandparents! Saw one old fat guy with long grey hair hunched over his walker yelling F Trump to everybody nonstop and then a lesbian with a haircut like mine started dancing around him with a big ol sign that said I'm gay but not stupid! Vote Trump!! It was epic people watching!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      Well I’d hold her back for a minute, but if ol gal wants to keep here nose in the center of her face, she better make it a hit and run....cuz I can’t hold her back forever!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      This!!! If someone came up and slapped my wife, she beat that ***** so bad she'd wish her daddy had shot her into a sock. All the while, I'd be knee deep in the rest of those *******s.

Comment

He is in Texas now. What you want to bet there will some protestors that will be coming in from out of state. I would have to gone and stay out with the crowd outside wearing a MAGA hat and see if any of those liberal nut jobs are willing to try to knock it of this LTC packing Texan!

Comment

It was great "bumping" into a few TBH guys at the rally!

Comment

Working...
          X