Hmmm I just had a Wild and Crazy thought

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm I just had a Wild and Crazy thought

Luckily for you all your there first ones to hear err read about it.

Wife says after this dog is gone we ain't having any more. Since she does a great great majority of the chores needed to cared for them I'll not argue.
    We've had dude the 26 years we've been together.

I do want a blood tracking dog, but not that bad.

She did say however she MIGHT be open to getting a cat MAYBE.

So I was thinking why not get a boot tracking feline. Not the Black Panther kind but like the "normal" cat kind.

Anyone ever heard of or train one to blood trail? Since Cats are predators I think they'd be able to do it......

As Always My Heart is filled with Love for you and Your Families. Not because I am commanded to Love my Neighbor but because I can, am able to and it brings me Joy.

Get your wife the cat. Tell her on the first track the Wylie coyote ate it and go get your dog.

Or just get your dog and take care of it

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

I think I remember hearing that my sister in law trained a cat to take a dump in the toilet, you may be on to something here.

Comment

When I hear a guy say he wants a cat this is the image that comes to mind

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Comment

Just get you a dog that hates cats and get your wife a cat. Let him inside when it gets cold and problem solved. Tell her to blame the dog not you

Comment

Did I read this wrong or did he say that his dog dude is 26? And if so that has to be some kind of record.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Savannah Cat maybe

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                Did I read this wrong or did he say that his dog dude is 26? And if so that has to be some kind of record.

That’s what I read but sometimes it’s hard to decipher what he’s saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post

I had to read that a couple times. I wonder what kind of dog Dude is.

As for blood tracking dogs I say find a way to make it happen. There are a bunch of breeds that are known to be good so have her choose one. Then she gets the puppy she wants and you get a tracker out of it. My wife and I got a tekkel back in July and working with him has been a ton of fun. Watching this little fella work a trail is so cool. I never in my life thought I'd ever have a dachshund but here we are. I wouldn't trade him for anything.
                  Not so sure about the cat idea. Most of the cats I've ever been around didn't like water, mud, people, or listening to people. Could prove to be an extremely challenging endeavor. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
                    Luckily for you all you're the first ones to hear err read about it.

Wife says after this dog is gone we ain't having any more. Since she does a great great majority of the chores needed to care for them I'll not argue.
                    We've had pets the 26 years we've been together.

I do want a blood tracking dog, but not that bad.

She did say however she MIGHT be open to getting a cat MAYBE.

So I was thinking why not get a blood tracking feline. Not the Black Panther kind but like the "normal" cat kind.

Anyone ever heard of or train one to blood trail? Since Cats are predators I think they'd be able to do it.
                    Typo corrections in bold

As Always My Heart is filled with Love for you and Your Families. Not because I am commanded to Love my Neighbor but because I can, am able to and it brings me Joy.

Comment

Get a cat like this one, make sure to keep it in the house when you gone to work.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                        That’s what I read but it’s always hard to decipher what he’s saying.
                        fify

Comment

cats suck

Comment

I like the boot cat idea. Cats are good for kicking.

Comment

I was drinking coffee (while reading this) and unprovoked my cat attacked my feet.

Comment

Working...
                              X