Thieves!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thieves!

Well this is my 7th year on this lease and I’ve never had any problems until now.. someone broke into my trailer and took a shotgun, vortex Binos, Milwaukee stand light with 2 batteries and a charger, dewalt 5 tool kit with 6 batteries.. i wish I could catch someone doing this but glad I didn’t at the same time..

Set up cameras. I've got 9 around my place.

Comment

Wow

Comment

That’s horrible, I’ve been warned about the neighboring leases stealing from other leases. It’s crazy I hate people like that.

Comment

d@mn...Id be a mad mofo

Comment

Sorry to hear that. I hope you find out who did that .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Thieves and liars are in the same category in my book. Sorry for the frustration.

Comment

Sucks, sorry to hear that.

Comment

Thats the reason I don't keep anything valuable in my camper. I know its easier to leave stuff, but I just carry back and forth. I keep camper unlocked also. Sucks, but thieves are a part of life.

Comment

Yep thieves are just some of the lowest forms of garbage in the world. Sorry for ur troubles. Me and my son in law got hit by pos garbage earlier this year. I'd like to catch them in the act. Would not lose a seconds sleep over what I would do to them. Hate them low life pos's.

Comment

I try not to "hate" people, But I Hate a Thieves!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X