X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Basketball shorts, crocs dark colored t shirt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Shorts, and a long sleeve Columbia or Magellan shirt with a hood. Same thing I always wear fishing when it’s too **** hot to be hunting!

Comment

If im hunting a ground blind then shorts and light weight black long sleeve shirt, if in a tree stand than light weight pants and long sleeved shirt!

Comment

Originally posted by Patton View Post
          Sounds hideous.
          Hah! I got the joke!

Comment

Originally posted by Tx.Fisher View Post
            Early season, sitting in a bow blind. Shorts, T-shirt, flip flops, ball cap. Killed a lot of deer this way.
            Same for me

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Comment

Hecs Suit washed in Phaze with an Ozonics Unit going!!! Not really, just watching Deer Hunting and they sure are promoting those 3 right now.

Comment

early season I usually only hunt mornings, seldom hunt afternoons. it is just too hot. it does not matter what you wear, it will be hot!! I havr been known to strip down to my underwear in the stand, it is still too dang hot!!

Comment

Originally posted by MONSTERKEN View Post
                  Alright GS, what is everybody wearing for early season clothing while in the tree stand? I am in the market for some new early season hunting clothes. Trying to stay "budget minded" meaning, I just cant afford to spend $400-500 on a single pair of Sitka pants and top. I need something breathable, lightweight, and built to last several seasons. Whatcha got GS??

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
                  For a blind/pop up I use a black under armor heat gear T-shirt and blackface mask and regular shorts. Tree stand, I’m full camo in either Kuiu or Sitka. Everything washed in scent free soap and sprayed down with scent killer gold. The new lighter weight material is well worth the cost to me.
                  Last edited by Humper; 09-15-2019, 06:16 AM.

Comment

I am in a ladder stand - league suit (think I paid $40), the under lining is a mesh material that’s great for stopping mosquitoes. Shorts and a tee shirt underneathe

Comment

Originally posted by Cullstuff View Post
                      I am in a ladder stand - league suit (think I paid $40), the under lining is a mesh material that’s great for stopping mosquitoes. Shorts and a tee shirt underneathe

Leafey**

Comment

Originally posted by Patton View Post
                        Sounds hideous.

Comment

Whatever cheap lightweight breathable camo I have and a mask. I hunt about 18ft up in a tree. I just buy cheap Game Winner camo from Academy and it works fine. I never saw a need for spending a bunch on hunting clothes.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                            the same crap I've been wearing for the last 10 yrs... about $30 worth of Walmart.
                            Lol. You sound like me

Comment

This
                              Originally posted by popo1984 View Post
                              Boots underwear and a cheap ASAT leafy suit.

Comment

I am Public Hunting option only. So -- I think orange and maybe even the flashing light from my mountain bike. Although the light may resemble the shine from an animals eyes so may need to rethink that one.

Comment

Working...
                                X