Pipeline Crew RV camps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pipeline Crew RV camps

There putting one of these down the road from my neighborhood. Are these camps or RV parks supervised, guarded? What's the traffic in and out like. Just curious what to expect other than increased traffic and longer waits at the cafe.

Lots of beer sales

And, rolling coal.

Comment

Be ready for coal rolling, tow mirror folded pipeliner traffic

Comment

Originally posted by bayouboy View Post
        lots of beer sales

and, rolling coal.

This had me laughing good.

Comment

You can expect a lot of traffic early in the morning. Residents with not a lot of common sense.

Comment

Originally posted by bumpy View Post
            you can expect a lot of traffic early in the morning. Residents without any type of sense.
            fify

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
              Lots of beer sales

And, rolling coal.
              So I should stock up on beer and expect diesel prices to increase.

Comment

Your local one-stop-shop will soon be out of cobur, energy dranks, and truck nutz.

Comment

Originally posted by Budman68 View Post
                  May want to grab a respirator. The scenery of pipeline barbies is usually pretty entertaining also

Comment

I heard all those guys have 12" or 14" wide wheels. Fyi

Comment

Can probably expect increased presence of your local troopers.

Comment

Dang yall sound like a bunch of democrats. Sure there are some knuckle heads but for the most part you will have a lot of country boys with better manors, and respect than most folks these days. Traffic early in the morning will higher but they will also pump a lot of money into your local economy.

Comment

That won't be the last park to pop up. At $750 a spot rent. any place that has water, sewer, and electric will put one in also. Traffic will be terrible early in the morning and just before dark. Usually the clientel are not too rowdy, too tired from 12-16 hours days to do much more than eat and sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Budman68 View Post
                            And snuff if you dip.

Comment

From what I have seen, there are three different styles. One is a nice semi upscale place with concrete slips, well kept, washateria and store. Second is the same but just gravel, no attendants and pay as you go at the first of the month. Third which there are a couple in La are a true "man camp" of housing, dining, laundry, more like a dorm. These have a strict "no female" policy on their sites.

Just expect morning traffic to be increased but those guys are usually on the job by 6am.

Comment

Working...
                              X