This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stic knives issues

I hate to bash them but I am done buying them( I have about 10) I bought one in May for a buddies bday gift and still haven’t received it. I was told it shipped on 6/22 and still nothing. It sucks that he can’t get it together because he makes a good product but this isn’t the 1st time it took forever to get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you shoot him a PM first?

Comment

Originally posted by TX CHICKEN View Post
      I hate to bash them but I am done buying them( I have about 10) I bought one in May for a buddies bday gift and still haven’t received it. I was told it shipped on 6/22 and still nothing. It sucks that he can’t get it together because he makes a good product but this isn’t the 1st time it took forever to get it.

You aren’t the first one to deal with this or start a thread about it. I like his knives, but my past history with him and timely shipping/receiving has been very sub par. I finally decided to give it another shot after a couple of years and bought one last month. Mine also says shipped on 6/22 but nothing for tracking. I’m giving Frank the benefit of the doubt on this one and I hope it’s not the same song third verse.

Comment

Hate to say this but I had the same experience the first time I ordered from him. The tracking number I was given was for a different address and my knife was not delivered in a timely fashion. Feather burner has been wonderful with shipping and processing time

Comment

Again? Why does TBH still allow this guy to sell on here?
          This is the umpteenth thread with the same scenario.
          He'll come on here, apologize again, probably say somebody got sick again, then all is forgotten again.
          Wash, rinse, repeat.

Comment

What he does is gets a tracking shipment number but doesn’t actually send it so it stays in limbo for ever.
            Had the same experience.

Comment

I bought one direct from them. That was enough problems for me. Have bought a coupla other Stics from individuals with no problems.

Comment

Stic knives issues

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                Did you shoot him a PM first?

Yes and I have bought a few and there is always an issue.

Comment

Whats his screen name?

Comment

Well I figured it was a fluke but it took two and a half months to get mine.

Wrong postage...

Return address issues...

Maybe it’s a pattern.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                      Again? Why does TBH still allow this guy to sell on here?
                      This is the umpteenth thread with the same scenario.
                      He'll come on here, apologize again, probably say somebody got sick again, then all is forgotten again.
                      Wash, rinse, repeat.
                      That’s why I made this post. I m not a complainer but TBH should cut him off...

Comment

They’ve always been quick to answer pms

Comment

A lot of sporting goods and hardware stores sell knives if you need one in a hurry..
                          I guess I don't get the urgency/impatience over a custom knife unless you just don't own a knife..

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                            A lot of sporting goods and hardware stores sell knives if you need one in a hurry..
                            I guess I don't get the urgency/impatience over a custom knife unless you just don't own a knife..

All to do with lies and broken promises, nothing to do with urgency.....

Comment

I've seen some of his knives that would be worth waiting for

Comment

Working...
                              X