No announcement yet.

Beard guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've had mine since I was 19, didn't have all the stuff they have now back then. Walked uphill in the burning asphalt both ways to school too.

Anyhow, I will put oil in it at times. Have tried balms from https://******beardcare.com/ (bad as s) They have a sample pack that is cheap and lets you try multiple scents. Biker and ladies man are the wife's fav. Mostly I wash it with the same shampoo I use on my hair and then do a coconut conditioner.

I also pull the really wild ones. I think it makes the others reconsider their behavior and they straighten up for a while once the trouble maker is gone.
    Last edited by dfwgunner13; 02-27-2019, 03:06 PM.

Comment

I could never get past 8 or 10 days, and my face would start to itch and drive me nuts, so I would shave it all off. Don't know how some of ya'll have those big bushy beards in the summertime in TX.

Comment

Had the beard since I was 21. I'm 68 now. Never put anything on mine but beer and food crumbs. It gets washed when my hair does, and with the same stuff. No conditioner or other unmanly additives.

Comment

I have tried a few. I like "live bearded" the best

Comment

Originally posted by geezer56 View Post
            Had the beard since I was 21. I'm 68 now. Never put anything on mine but beer and food crumbs. It gets washed when my hair does, and with the same stuff. No conditioner or other unmanly additives.

This made me laugh. I’ve grown mine out a couple times and it got the same treatment. Honestly never crossed my mind that I’d need a special lotion to rub in there. That being said, I got no beard now. If I were to grow another one maybe I’ll put some special sauce in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X