Passing on the Blessing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Passing on the Blessing.

Sometimes things just fall into your lap and you don't quite know how to deal with it. We have a Grandson, whom we love greatly and are very proud of, who is a Field Medic in the Army. He will be coming home in Dec. for Christmas and his Mother was going to get him a tool box and we the tools. I asked on here what brands were good reasonably priced tools and now he is being gifted everything he needs, plus some, by some good hearted and very generous TBH members on here. To those men thank you, with tears in my eyes.

I don't know how to repay the generosity except to just pass on the Blessing to someone else, so. I have a SBXT 60/70, 27" DL, AXT 5 pin site, QAD HDX rest, G5 Bow quiver full of GT Velocity 400's cut at 27 1/2" with FP and a release. This bow is set up, tuned with these arrows and ready to hunt. I will give the package away to someone's service member not strings attached (no pun) . Please PM me a name of your deserving Army, Navy, AF or Marine that this may fit and it will be theirs. Gary and Sammie
    Admins, if this is not OK to post LMK.

This is awesomeness

Comment

Such great gestures on both fronts!

Comment

Good stuff!!

Comment

That’s pretty awesome! Hope your grandson enjoys his time as a 68W, and I pray the Lord keeps him safe while he’s doing his work!

Comment

Winning, winning, winning!!! NOW this is the TBH I know. Real talk, real things that actually matter. Thanks to all the men/women that stepped up to help with the tools and bless you for passing it on to someone that may be in need. Life Lessons that Matter in this journey!

Comment

Thats awesome

Comment

Great stuff all the way around!

Comment

awesome stuff here!!

Comment

With all the gloom in the news and world right now these kinds of threads do me good.

Thank you for posting and for your gift

Comment

Too cool!

Comment

Come on GS I need a name and address of a Service Member. I would like to get this shipped out ASAP.

Comment

Great gesture! Blessings to You and Yours!

Comment

PM sent sir

Comment

God Speed for your grandson and I pray my brother in arms stays safe.

Comment

Working...
                              X