Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the used boat market cooling off yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the used boat market cooling off yet?

Boats still selling like hot cakes? I thought they'd be coming down in price by now.. Anyone seeing more used boats hit the market?

I'm not looking for a side by side but are those back in stock yet or still all sold out as well?

No.. still crazy. Lakes are still getting hammered with boaters.

Comment

wait til January

Comment

I’ve got one that’s for sale, what are you looking for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I think there is guy selling a shoalwater with a suzuki motor on here. Hear he is a top notch guy to deal with....

Comment

Absolutely nuts, for example I purchased a custom built 2012 Haynie 24 cat loaded for like 47k brand new in 2012. I was looking yesterday and came across a 2012 Haynie 24 cat for 53k with 200 hrs. People have lost their mind.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Marco View Post
              I think there is guy selling a shoalwater with a suzuki motor on here. Hear he is a top notch guy to deal with....
              I'd be interested but it's three hours away.

Comment

I was looking at used boats last year and then this year and thought they were higher, makes sense now. I was going to sell my hotrod and buy a boat but think I will wait awhile.

Comment

We shopped all spring and summer and missed a lot of good deals. Bass boats seemed to be easy to find but the family/ski type boats were all the rage since people couldn't vacation. Canny is right, wait until January and you will find a good deal.

Comment

thanks to that thread a boat was ordered and there probably will be an RFL for sale soon.

Comment

Originally posted by canny View Post
                      I’ve got one that’s for sale, what are you looking for?

Just a catfishing boat. I've always used Bass Trackers as my stump jumpers but open to others.

Comment

I think that guy is no longer with us.

Comment

I've been offered a stupid amount for my boat only through pictures.

What's really selling is skiffs, especially ones that will fit in a standard garage.... crazy!

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                            Just a catfishing boat. I've always used Bass Trackers as my stump jumpers but open to others.

I have a 2007 Nitro 591 Bassboat

Comment

I hope its still Hot,I've got 2007 Majek Extreme for Sale...

Comment

Working...
                              X