Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody been to the doctor or hospital lately? Face mask required?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can tell you that they take very personal when they tell you to wear a mask and only the patient is allowed in the building and you reply with, "I don't need to see the dr that bad."
    Btw I'm probably gonna need another dermatologist also!

Comment

No mask required. We are wearing our because my mother wanted to. Temperature check before allowed to go in office.

Comment

I went to my audiologist last week to get my hearing aids cleaned and he point blanked asked me am I worried I could be killing someone by not wearing a mask. Told him that would be the last time I step foot in his business. For someone concerned about it he had taken zero precautions in his business other than putting his mask on when I walked through the door. No signs requesting it or any other safety measure taken by him for his business.

Went to my orthopedist today to get follow up from surgery and stitches removed. They gave me a mask when I came in and took my temperature. No big deal there as I knew what they were doing when I got there.
        Last edited by Horn chaser; 05-11-2020, 01:32 PM.

Comment

As a patient entering through the ER this weekend, I never once wore a mask in 3 days.

I spent those 3 days alone.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
            This is disturbing to see even doctors and heck everyone falling for this BS.

Its not all up to the doctors beliefs, it is rules set out by the State Medical Board

Comment

You know how worried they are about it when they have my mother in law who is 84 yrs old come 2 1/2 hrs for chemo treatment and the Dr isn't wearing a mask but the patients have to. They wouldn't put her at risk like that and make her do all that traveling at her age with a weakened immune system if they were concerned about her dying from this.

Comment

We had a baby 3 weeks ago and had to wear a mask if leaving the room. Inside the room, no mask. Besides me wife and newborn, I was the only other person allowed to come in. They did a temp check anytime I left the hospital and came back.

It really was a non-issue. I see no harm Wearing a mask even if it helps other people a little bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                  As a patient entering through the ER this weekend, I never once wore a mask in 3 days.

I spent those 3 days alone.
                  Glad you are out!

Comment

Son went through a surgery in er from broken leg. 3 days in hospital and only 1 person allowed. Had to have a mask. 1000 people can be at stores but only 1 visitor in hospital. Just not a pleasant experience and I feel really bad for those with more serious issues and cant see loved ones.

Comment

Hospitals I work for will provide a mask (required to wear while inside), provided you pass the screening and have a legitimate purpose there.
                      Hope all goes well

Comment

do you have to wear one during dental visit?

Comment

Be nice. The employees serving are not making the rules. Lets support them do what we can and use our brains (do I even have one) and get past this Had to take daughter today for some tests at hospital. She is an adult but I could not even consider entering for support for her. Hardly a drop in a bucket of folks in the hospital for this so why the extremes? No answer. Lets work together and getter done

Comment

Originally posted by boomerball View Post
                            My dentist said no, don’t know what yours will say.

Comment

Originally posted by boomerball View Post
                              Kinda hard to do dental work with your mask on

Comment

Went to Houston last week for an out patient procedure, which i postponed back in March. I'm glad they are doing that. Mask, temperature taken at door, hands sanitized. My wife waited in car and got a text when they were done. My dentist has gone one step further, to charge us an extra $15 for "disinfecting". That, i won't do.QUOTE=Drycreek3189;14862845]My dentist said no, don’t know what yours will say.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Working...
                                X