SA stock show...Who’s showing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SA stock show...Who’s showing?

We’ll be there the 17th thru the 20th for sure. Kiddos showing steer, turkeys and broilers.

We're gonna be there from the 13th to the 16th but we taking a team of shooters.

Sporting
    trap
    mod trap
    super sporting

Comment

We'll be there the 15th-17th showing a duroc barrow.

Comment

Good luck to all showing!

Quackerbox,
        Good luck to your shooting team, I wish them all the best!
        My son shot in the SALE shoot a few years and now shoots on the collegiate level, I always enjoyed watching the SALE shoot, very competitive!

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
          We're gonna be there from the 13th to the 16th but we taking a team of shooters.

Sporting
          trap
          mod trap
          super sporting
          Same here. Harrison County

Comment

My Grandfather helped organize the San Antonio Stock Show back in the 40's, my Dad was a Director for over 50 years and a member of the Hall of Fame. I served on various committees for over 25 years until about 2007. I have not attended the show in many years as my boys are no longer showing and seem to be really busy this time of year. I miss seeing lots of old friends but can't say that I miss the sinus infections that I would contract every show season. Good Luck to all participating, safe and happy travels.
            Adios,
            Gary

Comment

Originally posted by Triple 000 Buck View Post
              Good luck to all showing!

Quackerbox,
              Good luck to your shooting team, I wish them all the best!
              My son shot in the SALE shoot a few years and now shoots on the collegiate level, I always enjoyed watching the SALE shoot, very competitive!

Thats the end results we hope for. This is his 3rd year to shoot and our main focus is trap this go around.

Its the first time Ive been able to tag along, should be fun

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
              Same here. Harrison County
              Ill be putting around on a black and lime green golf cart. Stop and say hi

Comment

Son is showing pigs. 3C SHOW PIGS.

Comment

My son will be there showing

Comment

My daughter is there now for public speaking and judging meat on Sunday.

Back on the 12th for beef cattle skillathon, 13th for meat science skillathon.

Then back again on the 16th for the commercial steer show.

Comment

Kiddos aren't old enough yet but I'll be there watching the steer show and we'll make 4-5 Rodeo Performances

Comment

My son showed a Duroc gilt yesterday, no luck. Headed to Kerville show this weekend, then back to SA for SALE shoot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My son will be shooting sporting clays and super sporting. Dripping Springs team. Cool so many TBH families are involved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Please don't leave anything of value in your vehicle. Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by ClayW View Post
                              Kiddos aren't old enough yet but I'll be there watching the steer show and we'll make 4-5 Rodeo Performances
                              We’re showing Wednesday morning. Got a black heavyweight Maine

Comment

Working...
                              X