Guide recommendation for goose hunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guide recommendation for goose hunts

Looking for a goose hunt for me and my son and possibly two buddies.
    My son is 11 and don’t have his hunter ed class. Y’all know of anything?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where are you wanting to go? Here on the Katy Prairie has been horrible this season.

Comment

Blackfoot in Lubbock.
      He may be completely booked by now though.

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
        Where are you wanting to go? Here on the Katy Prairie has been horrible this season.
        Heard West texas is good.

Comment

It will be hard to get a west tx hunt for season most will be booked. Just a heads up as I just did the same thing with my son. It’s hard to find a Goose hunt with just two people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Blackfoot Outfitters ...Lubbock area..

Comment

DryCreekOutfitters is solid, another TBH member took me to hunt with them last season. Solid people and a fun hunt

Comment

Only guys I bother using anymore are Dry Creek Outfitters out of Wichita Falls. Pretty sure they've been booked solid all season but maybe they have a cancellation but doubt it.

If you wanna get a good group together for next season I'm down. Will be booking with them for a 2 day or going up to kansas with Big Kansas

Comment

Give my buddy Will a call hes in Lubbock with Crooked Wing Outfitters. They stay on the birds and are top notch! 713-855-1015. They got a new lodge this season also.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    Blackfoot Outfitters ...Lubbock area..
                    I think Blackfoot has called it quits this season.

Comment

I've always wanted to make a crane or goose hunt with my buddy Justin Hill.

The Premier Wingshooting of West Texas   West Texas provides endless opportunities to enjoy the outdoors. Here a rich farming heritage meets historical cowboy ranches creating a wingshooting paradise. From September Dove & Teal to January Waterfowl & Cranes there is always something to pursue. Haskell and Knox Counties are long known for wintering upwards…

Comment

Muddy Water Outfitters out of Wichita Falls, Texas. Mike Lambert and his guys are top notch and you will not be Disappointed.

Comment

Final descent out of Lubbock give them a shout. The owners are stand up guys. Hunted with them the last 2 years.

Comment

We are on our way home from 3 days in lawton Oklahoma, we went primarily for ducks but killed a few geese too. We wore the ducks out. The outfit we went with is called duck demise outdoors, the owners name is Dirk masters, great guy and guide. It was worth every penny. He has openings right now and the birds are there.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Browning270 View Post
                              I think Blackfoot has called it quits this season.
                              Blackfoot might have a few more dates this year, but Brian is calling it quits after the season is over. He is moving to Alaska to guide sea duck hunts. Too much competition in the Lubbock area for land now.

Comment

Working...
                              X