No announcement yet.

Blowgun?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C TOM - Got me one off amazon the first choice of dealers didn’t work so I had to reorder with another company. It worked out the second time, seems they stopped making them or just really low on inventory. Now I have three.

Flex- glad to you got yours and the boy is having fun with it. But yeah some type of competition would be fun .

Comment

Originally posted by Stick bow View Post
      C TOM - Got me one off amazon the first choice of dealers didn’t work so I had to reorder with another company. It worked out the second time, seems they stopped making them or just really low on inventory. Now I have three.

Flex- glad to you got yours and the boy is having fun with it. But yeah some type of competition would be fun .
      Apparently everyone is slockin' critters with 'em. The Tim Wells was $40 or $50 cheaper on bass pro rather than amazon. I'll keep looking. I got an air compressor in my shed. I wonder what happens when I hook that thing up to the end of it. Might have to buy a chrono for that!

Comment

I had to reorder from amazon because first seller was out. Ended up getting 2 of the 4’ cold steel blow guns for $35 each. The packaging was damaged. Other than that they are in perfect condition.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
          Apparently everyone is slockin' critters with 'em. The Tim Wells was $40 or $50 cheaper on bass pro rather than amazon. I'll keep looking. I got an air compressor in my shed. I wonder what happens when I hook that thing up to the end of it. Might have to buy a chrono for that!
          Oooohhhhhh! Air compressor, actuator valves, regulator, pressure chamber, rotating tubes......Road Warrior meets Pigman meets Tim Wells for Epic hog hunt video on you tube.........Dude your a genius!!!

Comment

The IBO rating on my blow gun is 300 fps when the compressor is set at 150 psi. Video proof coming soon. Will verify estimated speed using the video. Thinking it was. 1 second from shot to impact. Hopefully I can hear the impact in the video. It hit the target before I release the trigger on the compressor.

Comment

Got mine about a week ago, just pulled it out yesterday. Thing is fun.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Loved mine as a kid. Still do as an adult as well lol

Comment

Working...
                X