Roofers in SA recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roofers in SA recommendations

My roof is 16 years old and already a little weak, storm last night pushed it over the edge and we have a leak now. Tornado hit in the next neighborhood over and we had some darn good winds. I've never made any kind of insurance claim on a house my whole life but figure I should at least check and see if and what they'll cover. Are there any roofing companies that'll handle insurance coordination and such? Either way figured I'd ask here if there's any companies that can be personally recommended by the green screen before I turn to Google reviews.

Jeremy Ingram---210-602-3573

Comment

Tridom Roofing, competitive pricing and did outstanding work, we had a total roof replacement.

Comment

If your insurance covers the roof damage they may have a roofing company that they recommend or one you have to use.

Comment

Technically a roofing company is a contractor and not a public adjuster and can’t coordinate on the claim. But they can be present when the adjuster comes, submit supplement documentation if necessary and notify your insurance when the work has been completed.

Was there hail with that tornadic storm?

Comment

Originally posted by Cull hunter View Post
            Jeremy Ingram---210-602-3573
            Thanks. Can I text that number?

Originally posted by AlaskaFlyerFan View Post
            If your insurance covers the roof damage they may have a roofing company that they recommend or one you have to use.
            Really? Ugh...

Originally posted by Playa View Post
            Technically a roofing company is a contractor and not a public adjuster and can’t coordinate on the claim. But they can be present when the adjuster comes, submit supplement documentation if necessary and notify your insurance when the work has been completed.

Was there hail with that tornadic storm?
            No hail that I know of, but the news reported hail tornados and 60 mph winds. Tornado hit in the next neighborhood over and officially an F1 or something. I haven't watched the news but people keep sending me blips. Not sure it hit anyone's property, hope not.

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaFlyerFan View Post
              Yes.

I'm sure both of those parties only care about taking care of your property and making sure that it is repaired correctly.

Comment

Give this guy a call. TBH member and the best in the business.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post
                  Give this guy a call. TBH member and the best in the business.
                  What's his name and TBH name? I'll try him first.
                  Sorry for the delay everyone thanks for the PMs too, been a bit busy this morning.

Comment

Soukup roofing has done 4 roofs for me. Great people.

Comment

I own Wilson Roofing and Renovations here in SA. I’d be glad to do business. Check us out online. Call or text me at 210-324-8018

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                        What's his name and TBH name? I'll try him first.
                        Sorry for the delay everyone thanks for the PMs too, been a bit busy this morning.
                        Pm sent

Comment

I had hail damage in 2016 and usaa recommended Soukup roofing. I never heard of them prior, but recommended them to several people over the past couple years and we all have been pleased.

Comment

Call your insurance agent, have them send out an adjuster. If you do not like what he says, ask for another, no cost to you. then when and if they total the roof, YOU can find a roofer that you like. Plain and simple with a good agent and insurance company.

Comment

Thanks everyone. I called the insurance company this morning and started a claim, they assigned an adjuster who's going to contact me to come out and handle inspection and all that. I've got a couple options for TBH roofers here, thanks for the help.

Comment

Working...
                              X