Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone see any Geisselle triggers on sale?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone see any Geisselle triggers on sale?

I'm wanting a flat bow in 2.5 - 3.5 range for my AR10.
    I don't care for my Black Rain Ordinance one. It's curved and scale said it pulls 5.5#. Their website says it's a 3.5# trigger.

Still don't know if I want single or 2 - Stage. Main user will be hunting. Mainly pigs at night

It's not bad and it is better than mil spec. Just thinking of trying something different. Maybe

As Always My Heart is filled with Love for you and Your Families. Not because I am commanded to Love my Neighbor but because I can, am able to and it brings me Joy.

You ever tried a CMC? I’ve been pretty impressed with mine. Sometimes they go on sale.. but I think they’re always cheaper than any Geissele

Comment

Originally posted by kkp005 View Post
      You ever tried a CMC? I’ve been pretty impressed with mine. Sometimes they go on sale.. but I think they’re always cheaper than any Geissele

CMC makes a great trigger
      I have several varieties and they have all been great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I had a CMC in my AR15.

I thought I read somewhere that it wasn't recommended for the AR10. Something about the hammer not being strong enough. I guess I'll look into them again

As Always My Heart is filled with Love for you and Your Families. Not because I am commanded to Love my Neighbor but because I can, am able to and it brings me Joy.

Comment

If you decide you want a CMC 2 stage then hit me up. I have one for sale in the classifieds.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Check out the Larue MBT trigger, have a few of them and like them just as much or better than the Timney drop in I have in another gun. Hard to beat for under $100.

Comment

They will be on sale Black Friday for 30% off based on my history with them.

Comment

Working...
              X