Looking for tracking dog in palo pinto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for tracking dog in palo pinto

Possibly looking for tracking dog in palo pinto. Gordon area. Deer was shot at 7 PM last night and lost blood trail after three hours. Not sure if a dog can help this late in the endeavor or not, but thanks in advance.
    Bryce

There is a list of trackers at the top of the page. Good luck. It's not too late.

Comment

Back up. We need some help. OP called a few dogs on the list and no reply...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

When I talked to Bryce, he was headed out to grid search, and was meeting a dog handler at 3. I helped him track a deer in KS, he’ll find it if it’s dead. Picture of shot he texted me looked low and back. Hope it’s better than the pic.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
            There is a list of trackers at the top of the page. Good luck. It's not too late.

https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...d.php?t=706834
            I never know why people don't ever prepare themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
              When I talked to Bryce, he was headed out to grid search, and was meeting a dog handler at 3. I helped him track a deer in KS, he’ll find it if it’s dead. Picture of shot he texted me looked low and back. Hope it’s better than the pic.
              Not a very good idea to go stomp all ovet the place if hes got a dog coming.. will only spread the scent out and make it harder for the dog now if he wasnt calling in a dog a grid search is about the best thing you can try.

Comment

Originally posted by dgilbert View Post
                Being new to the forum, he was probably unaware and didn’t see the tracking dog thread.

Comment

Congrats on finding the buck.

Comment

Pics of buck?

Comment

Nice to hear a good ending!

Comment

Originally posted by dgilbert View Post
                        I never know why people dont read the whole thread before posting...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

thanks for the help everyone. exhausted the full list of tbh dogs last night and this morning. no help. was pointed to a fella who gave me the number of another in parker county. I searched for the deer in grid pattern for about an hour b4 the tracker could make it out and was lucky enough to find him on my own. not the ideal way to recover my kill, but closure none the less. thanks to all who were able to help point me in the right direction

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

I know it didn't go how you wanted, but I'm glad you found him.

Comment

At least you got him. Congrats on a nice deer

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Working...
                              X