No announcement yet.

That’s a “hail” of a storm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m in eastern Parker County - looks like a big purple blob on radar headed our way. I just scrambled around to make room in the garage for both vehicles

Comment

Eff you, quail and turkeys.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Pea to dime hail for the most part and that puppy split in half when it got here.

Comment

Good, glad you didn’t get hammered. Hopefully with lack of daytime heating and that mid to upper level cap in place that storm will die off and just be a rain maker

Comment

Had about 15 minutes of pretty intense hail here in Parker County. Had to scramble to get one vehicle in the shop. Largest was probably ping pong ball size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                I’m in eastern Parker County - looks like a big purple blob on radar headed our way. I just scrambled around to make room in the garage for both vehicles
                I’m in Hudson oaks, just got some hail but nothing golf ball sized.

Comment

Originally posted by JoelBRice View Post
                  I’m in Hudson oaks, just got some hail but nothing golf ball sized.
                  We didn’t get any big stuff - it looks like someone dumped a truckload of Mentos on my driveway

Comment

I’m in Celina and we missed the rain but got the wind, blew harder than I’ve ever seen. Blew off about 5 pieces of siding.

Comment

Originally posted by DFWPI View Post
                      This from Jermyn about 9pm

Dang I am just a couple miles west of Jermyn guess I need to go up and check the place out

Comment

My daughters car took a left hook to the rear glass here in Aledo!

Comment

Bout 10 miles west of Vernon.
                          Attached Files

Comment

That storm started right up here by Memphis. When it came through Loco, about 12 miles south of my house here in Wellington, it was dropping between golf ball and baseball size hail. It split right after that and the bad part of the storm went on down to Quanah. That storm was a prolific hail producer the whole way.

Comment

Originally posted by DFWPI View Post
                              This from Jermyn about 9pm

Dangit! I’ll be headed to the lease in the AM to check it out I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                                It must be confusing not having the traditional start of hail season marker this year....

Usually they have May Fest to let everyone know it's about to begin.

Comment

Working...
                                X