Range Finder Harness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Range Finder Harness

With WT season around the corner, I’m always looking to improve setups where I can. Anybody trying anything new this season in regards to range finder harness/attachment? Anything they love?

I currently have mine tied using paracord to my Under Armour Bino Harness.

Paracord worn around my neck for mine. Easy access at any point.

Comment

I just got through building one out of shock cord with a push button cord lock and a zipper pull end closure. The cord lock allows me to tighten it up if needed, shock cord keeps it close in to my body for minimal “swinging” around when walking/stalking.

Comment

Originally posted by RackstackerG5 View Post
        I just got through building one out of shock cord with a push button cord lock and a zipper pull end closure. The cord lock allows me to tighten it up if needed, shock cord keeps it close in to my body for minimal “swinging” around when walking/stalking.
        Sounds sweet!! Any pics?

Comment

Stephenc, I’m having heck uploading pictures, dm me your number and I’ll text them over. It’s really a simple, cheap and effective set up.

Comment

Originally posted by RackstackerG5 View Post
            Stephenc, I’m having heck uploading pictures, dm me your number and I’ll text them over. It’s really a simple, cheap and effective set up.
            Sent.

Comment

Michael Waddell has a you tube "tip" on how he uses his. Going to make something up like that. Pretty simple. Probably along the lines like mentioned above.

Comment

I use a badlands bino D mag. Holds my vortex binos in the top and rangefinder in a bottom compartment. Used it last winter but I have a good feeling it will be fairly hot to wear during early season. I do like it though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X