Active shooter in Uvalde

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Active shooter in Uvalde

Involved Border Patrol, so probable smuggler.

Comment

Dear God, Please put you arm around all involved, shield and protect them.

Comment

This is getting out of hand.

Comment

^^Hoggslayer X2

Comment

Kids should be exposed to this or have to deal with it. I have a kindergartener, 3rd grader, and 6th grader. And this is the last thing they need to think of. Sad people in this world today.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Hoping the text I just got is not true. If so this is horrible.

Comment

Hate the sound of that!

Comment

What country are we living in? What is it going to take for Biden and Harris to stop this madness. Prayers for those involved.

Comment

I saw a guy from Uvalde on facebook comment that a senior in Uvalde high school went into the elementary school and shot his grandmother, other staff members, police officers, and some kids. If true, that's just horrible.

Comment

Per Fox new.. One shot, and suspect shot also, but now in custody.

If it is an illegal alien smuggler, I bet this story is brushed under the rug by days end.
                      Last edited by CrownKiller14; 05-24-2022, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                        Hoping the text I just got is not true. If so this is horrible.
                        That doesn't sound good at all. Light 'em up!!!

Comment

Uvalde Memorial Hospital
                          55m ·
                          ‼️Information at this time is that the active shooter at Robb Elementary is in custody. UMH is currently caring for several students in the ER. Immediate family of those students are to report to the cafeteria on the second floor. UMH staff will be in constant communication with the family members. If you are not an immediate family member, we are asking you to refrain from coming to the hospital at this time.

Comment

News is all over about this…just read on ABC that the shooting was not on the campus but nearby?

Everything else says on the campus so I guess abc is wrong. Terrible stuff either way.
                            Last edited by TX CHICKEN; 05-24-2022, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                              I saw a guy from Uvalde on facebook comment that a senior in Uvalde high school went into the elementary school and shot his grandmother, other staff members, police officers, and some kids. If true, that's just horrible.
                              That's one of the things I hate about this stuff. You never know what to believe because everyone wants to be the first In the know. That completely contradicts everything i've seen so far.

Comment

Working...
                              X