Awesome!

Comment

No one else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

+rep if you use one for a ponytail

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Other than duct tape, you have it covered!

Comment

My son had a terrible habit of taking his clothes off including is diapers.
            So I put duct tape across the waste.
            Fixed that

Comment

Yep, if it moves and shouldn’t use duct tape. If it isn’t moving but should then get out the hammer. Those work for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If all figure out a way to keep my 6 year old socks and boots on I will appreciate it . Kid can’t keep a pair of socks . Heck the other day he was at a friends house and stripped down to his undies cause it was hot .

Comment

Strummer, you sure that wasn't my grandson? Between keeping his clothes on and peeing outside wherever he is at at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by Redfeathers View Post
                    Strummer, you sure that wasn't my grandson? Between keeping his clothes on and peeing outside wherever he is at at the moment

That’s my boy too. Luckily w live in the country. First few days at school was hard on him .

Comment

Originally posted by Redfeathers View Post
                      This one made me chuckle... both my grandsons grew up "makin' bubbles" in the grass... They're 9 and 11 now and to this day, if they're out at the house, the last thing they do before getting in the car to go home is walk over to the sidewalk and "Make Bubbles"! They say their mom won't let 'em do that at home in Kingwood except when they're in the back yard and that' only because she doesn't want 'em peeing in the pool!!

Comment

Dad soaked my thumb in vinaigrette to get me to stop sucking my thumb. Worked but dunno if best solution lol this was before wokeness was a thing. In for other hacks, having a baby girl in October. First for me.

Comment

if they have a power wheels, take out battery that comes with it and wire in a 18-20v cordless drill battery. Then find a screw in the shifter and remove it to unlock "faster gear". My girls would barley be moving when in the yard, now they fly around. super easy

Comment

Our youngest could escape any car seat. I would tie her shoe laces together and she was stuck.

Comment

Duct tape

Comment

Working...
                              X