Dave Chappelle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dave Chappelle

His security rolled the attacker into a pretzel.

Yes they did!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good, these political activist turning everything into politics is getting old. Wish they would have gotten *** whoopins when they were little, wouldn't have to deal with their spoiled behinds now.

Comment

His arm looks a little bit backwards.

Comment

I believe it's an illusion. His arm looks twisted around because he's handcuffed to the gurney

Comment

Originally posted by Slabby View Post
            I believe it's an illusion. His arm looks twisted around because he's handcuffed to the gurney
            Yep

Comment

Footage of Dave Chappelle’s suspected attacker being loaded into the back of an ambulance with a gruesome arm injury has been shared online The comedian was knocked to the floor as his show at the Hollywood Bowl was ending on Tuesday night (3 May). Security officers quickly intervened and pulled the suspect off Chappelle before detaining him. Police confirmed the attacker sustained superficial injuries during the altercation and was taken to hospital afterwards. A video obtained by Reuters shows the man being wheeled into the back of an ambulance, under police guard. Click here to sign up for our newsletters.

I would disagree.
              Last edited by myway; 05-04-2022, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
                Link goes to a star wars show release when I open it?

Comment

Originally posted by Slabby View Post
                  Respectfully disagree. His arm is like that because it’s BROKE. IMHO

Comment

Painful consequences for assaulting another human…interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good job.

He/She wanted a safe space. It got one.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                        Link goes to a star wars show release when I open it?
                        Try that one.

Comment

heard he ended up with a broken arm and 2 broke hands/wrists.

i saw some comments on twitter saying that security should have been more proactive instead of reactive...lmao cant win for losin'

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                            heard he ended up with a broken arm and 2 broke hands/wrists.

i saw some comments on twitter saying that security should have been more proactive instead of reactive...lmao cant win for losin'
                            Looked pretty proactive to me. They ACTIVELY kicked his *** like PROS.

Comment

Just another millennial idiot thinking they can do whatever they want without consequences.

Comment

Working...
                              X