$accel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mossback View Post
    Tried swapping BNB for ABPS (Accel pre sale) on metamask, everytime you go to get a quote it says quotes not available...can't figure it out
    What is your slippage set at?

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
      I am Downloading Coinbase wallet now. I do not have any experience with this other than Robinhood.

I put like 40$ into Doge a while back, tripled it, pulled most out and switched it to bitcoin and ETH classic and left alone since to see what happens.

I will try to follow the instructions above on how to use this coinbase wallet.

I am a single dad and teacher so not throwing tons away. Anybody willing to steer me in the correct direction of where to start out with like $50 or so? Making a little money would be amazing. I am not very tech savvy but i am also not stupid.
      In this case I would opt for the ABPS presale with BNB. Fees are much much cheaper and you’ll get more bang for your buck if you’re not putting much in.

Originally posted by mikeyb_23 View Post
      Is usdt and tether the same?
      That is correct

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
        would only let me set to 5%....I don't think i was trying to swap enough is the deal. why is it still a presale with bnb? are they switching to that network (not sure the right terminology)?

Comment

In this case I would opt for the ABPS presale with BNB. Fees are much much cheaper and you’ll get more bang for your buck if you’re not putting much in.

That is correct
          Awesome thanks. I will try and figure that out. Can I just purchase that through the Coinbase Wallet app?

Comment

would only let me set to 5%....I don't think i was trying to swap enough is the deal. why is it still a presale with bnb? are they switching to that network (not sure the right terminology)?
            You have to put in a custom slippage. 5% isn’t enough because there is a 10% tax. I would start at 12% slippage and go up a percent until it allows the transaction to process.

Originally posted by Flex View Post
            Awesome thanks. I will try and figure that out. Can I just purchase that through the Coinbase Wallet app?
            I run BNB through my MetaMask wallet. It’s easier to set up there. Doesn’t take long to set up a MM. I would do that. But for BNB, you’ll need to buy USDT, send to an exchange where you can purchase BNB, trade USDT for BNB and then send to your MM wallet. Then you can purchase ABPS on pancake swap with BNB.

Comment

I transferred more BNB, I can get a quote as long as I set the amount of bnb just over what i have in the wallet. If i try and swap it with what i have, it says quotes are not available. starting to **** me off

Comment

You have to put in a custom slippage. 5% isn’t enough because there is a 10% tax. I would start at 12% slippage and go up a percent until it allows the transaction to process.

I run BNB through my MetaMask wallet. It’s easier to set up there. Doesn’t take long to set up a MM. I would do that. But for BNB, you’ll need to buy USDT, send to an exchange where you can purchase BNB, trade USDT for BNB and then send to your MM wallet. Then you can purchase ABPS on pancake swap with BNB.
                in metamask this is all being done on the BSC correct? Thats what I'm trying to swap on, its where my BNB is

Comment

I transferred more BNB, I can get a quote as long as I set the amount of bnb just over what i have in the wallet. If i try and swap it with what i have, it says quotes are not available. starting to **** me off
                  Say you have .5 BNB

Only swap with .47-.48 BNB

You need enough BNB left over to pay the gas fee. Gas fees on BSC are microscopic compared to ETH

Comment

Say you have .5 BNB

Only swap with .47-.48 BNB

You need enough BNB left over to pay the gas fee. Gas fees on BSC are microscopic compared to ETH
                    Thanks, I figured the slippage deal out, you have to do it through the web browser versus mobile to set slippage higher. When does the presale end, how do you tell what the actual value is of say 245k ABPS

Comment

Thanks, I figured the slippage deal out, you have to do it through the web browser versus mobile to set slippage higher. When does the presale end, how do you tell what the actual value is of say 245k ABPS
                      Open this in your wallet browser and connect your wallet. Then search for ABPS and select it. You will see your token count and value at the top left above the chart.

EDIT: link below is the ABPS token. Just connect your wallet and you’ll see it.

PooCoin live streaming charts DAPP for Binance Smart Chain (BSC) tokens.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                        Not financial advice but if your in the discord or reading this and not in the GL token you better getcha some! In some way it is tied to Accel. GL Dev owns a high percent of Accel presale BNB as well as Accel. Word is pending your percent holdings of GL, holders will be rewarded with Accel. Dev has hinted multiple times that step 2 is in the works and February will be huge!

Very low holders, very low MC, safe play considering majority of the holders are membership holders and no marketing yet!

Don’t sleep on it! Grab a bag and this could easily 10-20X I think.

Contract Addy for GL

0xd4661b9385d6bb79ebc3863133b9e1029cde386b
                        This has to be bought on the etherium network on metamask correct? trying to find a way to get it with lower gas fees. Its ridiculous at the moment

Comment

Open this in your wallet browser and connect your wallet. Then search for ABPS and select it. You will see your token count and value at the top left above the chart.

EDIT: link below is the ABPS token. Just connect your wallet and you’ll see it.

https://poocoin.app/tokens/0xbacc602...50fe53175ea3c9

10-4, thanks

Comment

This has to be bought on the etherium network on metamask correct? trying to find a way to get it with lower gas fees. Its ridiculous at the moment
                            Correct

Comment

Accel

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                              My wife is trying to get in on this.

She's getting this error. Any suggestions?
                              Hit the import button. To allow Accel to be added to uniswap.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                                Just a heads up Discord is officially private and no longer allowing new members. If your in congrats! If you cancel your membership your out. Many members looking at retirement over this project!
                                I missed all this before, if it opens back up, hit me up please. I want in this space its just a bit confusing to jump in. I have the processes down just need to know which ones are worth it.
                                Last edited by Mossback; 01-10-2022, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X