Moving to Colorado

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moving to Colorado

Something I never pictured myself saying but I’m leaving Texas. Got a job offer for March 1st 2021. Going to get rid of a lot, pack up the tundra and 1 small u haul trailer and get a fresh start and see what god has planned over there. Looking forward to chasing all the big game and getting out of this dang humidity. Will be posting a clean out sale in the classifieds soon. Weird phase of life right now being in my mid to late 20s and not really knowing where to go. Don’t post on social media but you all have all been dang good people on here. All I’d ask is for some prayers for a safe move in a few months after the holidays and some guidance from the lord. God bless.

Congrats. What part of CO you moving to? We left there and came to TX back in 2014.

Comment

Go kill it man!! Sometimes a fresh start is exactly what you need. Colorado is beautiful!

Comment

Sounds like your already headed in the right direction letting the Lord lead the way. Prayers for you and don’t be a stranger to TBH.

Comment

Good luck in your move. Buy a lifetime license before you leave. You'll be able to come back and hunt and fish without paying out of state costs!

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
            Good luck in your move. Buy a lifetime license before you leave. You'll be able to come back and hunt and fish without paying out of state costs!
            Whoa didn’t know that! Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by hgiles View Post
              Congrats. What part of CO you moving to? We left there and came to TX back in 2014.
              Going to be living in Castle Rock just south of Denver. Hate living in the metal jungle of Dallas. Not making that mistake again

Comment

Worth every penny!

Comment

Originally posted by deerslayer94 View Post
                  Going to be living in Castle Rock just south of Denver. Hate living in the metal jungle of Dallas. Not making that mistake again
                  Small world, used to live there! Great little town. If you're into mountain biking, there's a ton of places to ride out there.

Great archery shop in Elizabeth also. They have an indoor and outdoor 3d range. Full Rut is the name of it.

Comment

Great Advice. I wish I would have done that when I was young and moved to Illinois.

Comment

Originally posted by hgiles View Post
                      Small world, used to live there! Great little town. If you're into mountain biking, there's a ton of places to ride out there.

Great archery shop in Elizabeth also. They have an indoor and outdoor 3d range. Full Rut is the name of it.
                      Love mountain biking, raced competitively when I was younger so that’s on the list. I wrote down the name of the bow shop, appreciate the info!

Comment

Originally posted by deerslayer94 View Post

We just moved from Highlands Ranch to Nebraska. We loved that area, if you need any advice or have any questions feel free to reach out. My folks recently retired to Bailey to the west of Denver as well.

Comment

Congrats on getting out of the heat and in some beautiful country. What line of work are you in?

Comment

Change your address and get a Colorado driver license as soon as possible after the move. You want a resident hunting license. There’s a waiting period before that kicks in. Big difference in price. Get ready to pay taxes, lots of taxes

Comment

Originally posted by EZ-10RANCH View Post
                              Congrats on getting out of the heat and in some beautiful country. What line of work are you in?
                              Ready to explore the country for sure. Been there quite a few times on vacation but want to get way back in the woods and explore. I work in insurance

Comment

Working...
                              X