$accel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ORIONTHEHUNTER View Post
    It is pretty funny going back to the first page and seeing some of the outlandish claims people were making. I'm curious how many individuals made millions from these scam cryptos because it seems the only ones making real money are the ones inventing these coins and getting people to invest in the next "big" thing.
    At this level of "latest hot thing" it is clearly a bit of a scam. Not to say that you can't make money, clearly you can if you are quick. This was fishy from the start....the founders would give you 3x your shares if you "staked" and would not sell for a set period of time. So for the most part a sector of the holders hung on to their coins waiting for the "moonshot" or whatever they call it. This was a brilliant move as it allowed the creators of the coin to be the majority of the sellers and it was more of a controlled timed crash and they maximized their profit. Now Jesus Jovan is moving from his current platform, Discord, and you can follow the Mesiah and get his premium info if you own a certain amount of something else....How convenient. I am sure he owns a massive stake in this as well. Snake oil.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
      At this level of "latest hot thing" it is clearly a bit of a scam. Not to say that you can't make money, clearly you can if you are quick. This was fishy from the start....the founders would give you 3x your shares if you "staked" and would not sell for a set period of time. So for the most part a sector of the holders hung on to their coins waiting for the "moonshot" or whatever they call it. This was a brilliant move as it allowed the creators of the coin to be the majority of the sellers and it was more of a controlled timed crash and they maximized their profit. Now Jesus Jovan is moving from his current platform, Discord, and you can follow the Mesiah and get his premium info if you own a certain amount of something else....How convenient. I am sure he owns a massive stake in this as well. Snake oil.
      You got a couple guys on here clearly at the top level of this thing convincing a bunch of folks to put money in it, and then going MIA when the thing tanks. This is about the 4th or 5th stock that the same folks have pushed on here, and just about everyone who’s been sucked into them have been stuck with major losses. Promise basically a sure thing, but then add a disclaimer somewhere in the middle of talk about millions and retirement saying not to risk what you can’t lose. I haven’t lost a penny, but I hate to see folks on tbh get taken to the cleaners over and over again.

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
        You got a couple guys on here clearly at the top level of this thing convincing a bunch of folks to put money in it, and then going MIA when the thing tanks. This is about the 4th or 5th stock that the same folks have pushed on here, and just about everyone who’s been sucked into them have been stuck with major losses. Promise basically a sure thing, but then add a disclaimer somewhere in the middle of talk about millions and retirement saying not to risk what you can’t lose. I haven’t lost a penny, but I hate to see folks on tbh get taken to the cleaners over and over again.
        I don't think anyone on here has a willful intent to fraud anyone for their own gain. Just the dreams of striking it big sucks a lot of people in.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
          I don't think anyone on here has a willful intent to fraud anyone for their own gain. Just the dreams of striking it big sucks a lot of people in.
          I don't think they defrauded them, but they absolutely convinced people to gamble money by grossly misrepresenting something as basically a "can't miss", when in fact it was far from it. And I personally do believe it was done for personal gain.

Comment

Funny how none of them have been back on this thread. Wonder when they will start another one.

Comment

Originally posted by ORIONTHEHUNTER View Post
              Funny how none of them have been back on this thread. Wonder when they will start another one.
              I would like to hear from either Sleepy or Antler at this point to hear what is happening with Accel. I've heard nothing about it in about a month.
              Last edited by Rex; 05-15-2022, 10:26 PM.

Comment

All I know is Jovan left the team. My wallet is down 96% just like everyone else’s. I’ve moved on. Still have what is left in staking but sold everything I bought after launch in dip after dip.

Comment

I’m a thief though and robbed the TBH brotherhood.
                  Attached Files

Comment

As Jason said, Jovan left the team. I don’t follow any of the other devs. Unfortunately there are a lot of politics in these Dev teams and chit rolls down hill. I sold a decent chunk early on in order to secure profits but the rest is staked and riding it out. I’m not looking at it nor am I worried about it. In fact, I couldn’t even tell you what it’s worth right now.

I’m not posting anymore tokens on here. The last 6-8 months have been terrible for the chitcoin market. Too many people have been burned and people are pulling big profits much faster than it used to happen which prevents a project from running its course. There’s plenty of money to be made, you just have to do it wisely.

Comment

First off crypto is about as risky a market as you can find. Second no one on here has claimed to be a financial advisor in regards to crypto. It’s a forum! People talk about all kinds of stuff! People should not invest anything in any market without knowing there is a possibility of loss. Crypto is likely the least safe place to put money. Stay out of all crypto if you want security. Now that the basic lesson of investing is over. Quit complaining. Pretty sure no one held a gun to your head and said put your money here. My .02. Good luck moving forward. Oh and by the way I have a substantial amount invested across the crypto world and i am way down like trey entire market, but it is money I could stand to never see again. I Knew the risk and was will to take a shot, life goes on. There will be other opportunities. Peace

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                        I’m a thief though and robbed the TBH brotherhood.
                        Yikes! Hope that was largely gains reinvested from other crypto. Painful either way. I have several speculative investments that went to zero. Drop two tears in a bucket. . . fudge it. :-). It happens. All depends on your risk tolerance and just hope the wins outweigh the losses--by a lot.
                        Last edited by RR 314; 05-23-2022, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Only risk what your willing to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
                            As Jason said, Jovan left the team. I don’t follow any of the other devs. Unfortunately there are a lot of politics in these Dev teams and chit rolls down hill. I sold a decent chunk early on in order to secure profits but the rest is staked and riding it out. I’m not looking at it nor am I worried about it. In fact, I couldn’t even tell you what it’s worth right now.

I’m not posting anymore tokens on here. The last 6-8 months have been terrible for the chitcoin market. Too many people have been burned and people are pulling big profits much faster than it used to happen which prevents a project from running its course. There’s plenty of money to be made, you just have to do it wisely.
                            Jovan still running his discord? I got out of the discord as there was way too going on in there to even begin to wrap my mind around anything that was being said. For a rookie is was so overwhelming!! I've moved on too, got some staked and whatever happens, happens. Good luck guys.

Comment

I like how certain members here actually blame other members here for bad investments. That is absolutely crazy talk. I read everything as some of y’all and decided this coin was not for me no big deal either way. But I would sound like a freaking cry baby to come back on here and whine about a token that tanked. No one MADE anyone buy anything. Take a hard look in the mirror that is the problem.

To the others that tried to educate I appreciate it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rex View Post
                                Jovan still running his discord? I got out of the discord as there was way too going on in there to even begin to wrap my mind around anything that was being said. For a rookie is was so overwhelming!! I've moved on too, got some staked and whatever happens, happens. Good luck guys.
                                He is still running discord but I’m out. He started “Phoenix Protocol” and you can now follow his plays via telegram in DAO style. Certain amount of tokens to be in Upper level and then a certain amount for lower level. There is also a public telegram just to be in but no calls or leads on anything. I’m still in on a few things but taking a good break. Sold a chunk a month ago and feel better but still way down. It is what it is though and I’m not crying.

Comment

Working...
                                X