No announcement yet.

2022. College baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Bost gets hit by pitch (intentionally), pitcher and coach get ejected, and Bost doesn’t get awarded first (although he ultimately drew a walk.) Can somebody explain?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
      Gittin chippy in Mississippi….lol

**** it feels good to be a gangster! Ags having fun today. Ain’t taking **** from nobody!

Comment

**** this Aggie baseball team is on fire! Just straight up pissing in everybody’s cheerios.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
          So Bost gets hit by pitch (intentionally), pitcher and coach get ejected, and Bost doesn’t get awarded first (although he ultimately drew a walk.) Can somebody explain?
          Ha….pitcher gone for 4 games and head coach out for one more.

Apparently, blue thought it missed Bost, but the replay clearly shows it hit him in the ribs. Weird. It’s cool, Ags win….screw the entire state of mississippi and alabama.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post

Pretty sure he just wanted to have another crack at ripping one over the wall, so that he could trot past that second baseman like Rock did.

Comment

This field of 64 projection is quite different from the last one posted on here.

Comment

Might as well put A&M in Omaha with that draw. Texas not so much.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  Might as well put A&M in Omaha with that draw. Texas not so much.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                  TCU has always been a thorn in the Aggies side. I could see TCU winning that bracket as well.

Comment

Anyone else having issues with Sling?

Comment

Melendez bringing the pain with a 453 foot shot to tie the Longhorn record of 28 HRs.

3-0

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
                        Anyone else having issues with Sling?

I can’t get ESPN stream to work, which is the least surprising thing ever…

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          I can’t get ESPN stream to work, which is the least surprising thing ever…

ESPN plus?....it's working for me.

Either way its time to bump the softball game. Two more outs there

Comment

finally got Sling to respond and said UT baseball is treaming on ESPN. Went to ESPN & IT ask what service to use. said Sling and then it made put in my credentials ALL OVER AGAIN...

But... finally got the game on the TV. Jeesh...

Comment

Back on LHN now

Comment

Thank god for Kansas… baseball.

Comment

Working...
                                X