2022. College baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    Actually it makes some sense. SoS figures into the RPI. No clue if it would really make a team drop or not, one game late in the season.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    It does. It's a dumb metric.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
      We don't have the pitching. I'd be very surprised to see us get past a Super....maybe a regional, but just don't have the horses to get to Omaha.

Very proud of this team, which was picked to finish 6th in the SEC West.
      Move Micah Dallas to the bullpen. He is a stud reliever/closer. He has playoff experience with Tech. That might put you over the top.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
        Its all about RPI.
        Correct. Currently 18. Texas is playing tonight though.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          Correct. Currently 18. Texas is playing tonight though.

Right, they are well within the realm.

Comment

Originally posted by talltexasshoote View Post
            Move Micah Dallas to the bullpen. He is a stud reliever/closer. He has playoff experience with Tech. That might put you over the top.
            I think that is a done deal! But we are still short on good pitchers

Comment

Final non con tonight. EK back in the lineup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

hope EK is healthy enough not to get hurt coming back too soon.

Comment

My expectations for A&M have been far exceeded this season. I’m good. Not going to sulk if they do not get past a Regional. They were not even supposed to make a Regional this season. Would be nice to move on but they do not have three solid pitching starters to count on. If Texas and TCU do not host a Regional they are going to be pure terror for someone’s Regional. Texas has an over abundance of offense to counter the pitching.

Comment

A&M, Tech, and Texas are all in pretty similar situations. If Texas doesn’t host it will be because of the timing of their wins, and that’s understandable. Fact remains they are an immensely talented group of ball players and good luck to any opponent should the pitching staff (outside of Hansen and Gordon) find their mojo. There are lots of good ball clubs out there that can make a run at this thing; that’s why it’s so fun to watch.

To the aggies making fun of people cheering for a team in spite of not going to school there: where are the rules of college sports written? Live and let live fellas. I’ll post my doctorate degree from Texas if you need me to prove my ability to cheer for the Horns. I know plenty of aggie fans that have never stepped foot on an A&M campus, and that’s just fine.

It’s worth mentioning that the McNeese State Cowboys (where I studied undergrad) are the Southland Conference regular season champs. Geaux Pokes!

I’m hoping Bandito10 and his friends make a deep run. Hook ‘em!

Comment

Fast start tonight. 4 hits, 4-0.

Comment

2022. College baseball

Back to Back jacks on a Tuesday midweek game …. Texas up 4-0… playing their schedule like they should .

Comment

Batted around in the first, 7-0 with 2 outs.

Comment

Originally posted by talltexasshoote View Post

He’s got the yips! Bad. He’s been coming out of the pen the last few weeks. It’s hard to watch. He might be done in a spot that matters. Hope I am wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve only followed Ags but love seeing all the Texas teams in the hunt. I do not know how regional/super selections work but I’d love to see 1/4 of the college World Series Texas Teams.

Ags are on fire and have the momentum. It’s crazy what a solid coach can do for a program. Going to Omaha is on my sports bucket list. Let’s keep rolling Ags.

No, I don’t agree with canceling midweek games but that’s way above my pay grade and there was obviously a bigger decision. Sip fans hate Ags Success so it’ll obviously be beaten to death. 6 SEC Series wins in a row, no big deal because y’all didn’t play Big Bad Incarnate Word

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X