Windshield tinting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
    How much did it run to do the ceramic on the windshield?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mine was $150 for the windshield. $350 for the rest

Comment

Might help--

2024 Texas Tint Laws: Updated guide on legal tint limits for vehicles. Essential info for car owners and tint professionals in TX to avoid getting tickets.

Comment

Robert
        Next Level Window Tint
        (281) 630-4829

He comes to you. He’s who the Lambo & Ferrari dealers get to do their work. He’s the best I’ve ever seen and is the nicest guy. He’s done 6 trucks in ceramic for me, including my windshield.

Comment

unless it has changed it is 5 inches from the top down or to the AS1 line, which ever is shorter...... i do not believe it has been changed

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
            So would reading the rest of the thread. OP said in the 4th post down he meant windows. Not windshield

Comment

Originally posted by spread5150 View Post
              Tinting the windshield is one of the best things I’ve ever done. Makes a huge difference

How dark did you go.. I’m about do mine 50%.. did 80% in the past and didn’t get much out of it

Comment

Originally posted by Fajkus7 View Post
                So would reading the rest of the thread. OP said in the 4th post down he meant windows. Not windshield
                Do you even TBH, brah? Read a thread before replying……pffffttttt.

Comment

Originally posted by CyTxCazador View Post
                  Robert
                  Next Level Window Tint
                  (281) 630-4829

He comes to you. He’s who the Lambo & Ferrari dealers get to do their work. He’s the best I’ve ever seen and is the nicest guy. He’s done 6 trucks in ceramic for me, including my windshield.
                  Thanks, I just messaged him.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
                    No, different place.

I didn’t even see the place you mentioned near I10 and BLTWY 8 when I did a map search?
                    I think he was talking about this place: https://www.windowtinting-houstontx.com/

Comment

Originally posted by hog_down View Post
                      I think he was talking about this place: https://www.windowtinting-houstontx.com/
                      Gotcha, that isn’t the place I use either.

Comment

Working...
                      X