Favorite Hunting Product

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite Hunting Product

What's your favorite hunting product you use? Aside from your weapons. What binos, scent killer, camo clothing, pack, broadhead... What hunting product do you use most frequently with the most confidence

Thermacell.

Comment

OnX

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Charmin. Never let's you down.

Comment

That's a good question. I don't really have a lots of favorites. Knives are knives, guns are guns, binos are binos, cam is camo; I use a bunch of different things with no real loyalty to any of it. For a different answer than most, and for sentimental and practical purposes, I have apparently grown accustomed to one leather rifle sling my dad mad me back in the early 90's. I found myself without it last week in the west Texas Mountains and was not happy. Found a replacement, but just wasn't the same.

Other than that, I have a short tripod on wheels that also serves as a game cart that is very handy; easy and fast to take down/put up.

Comment

Thermacell and Havalon knife

Comment

Cash

Comment

Originally posted by Deerguy View Post
                That's a good question. I don't really have a lots of favorites. Knives are knives, guns are guns, binos are binos, cam is camo; I use a bunch of different things with no real loyalty to any of it. For a different answer than most, and for sentimental and practical purposes, I have apparently grown accustomed to one leather rifle sling my dad mad me back in the early 90's. I found myself without it last week in the west Texas Mountains and was not happy. Found a replacement, but just wasn't the same.

Other than that, I have a short tripod on wheels that also serves as a game cart that is very handy; easy and fast to take down/put up.
                I would like to see this tripod/game cart combo. That sound quite handy

Comment

Marsupial bino pack, holds all the important things in a convenient place. Binos, rangefinder, phone, pocket knife, and wind checker.

Comment

Thermocell in East Texas

The Remote in West Texas

Comment

I live and die by the headlamp - doesn’t matter what hunting I’m doing - a good one is ALWAYS with me.
                      Last edited by 3rdCoastHunter; 01-06-2022, 09:32 AM.

Comment

Thermacell (east,tx)

Comment

Coors yellow belly. :-)

Comment

Corn

Comment

badlands bino xr pack great for deer blind or toteing pig hunting stuff crispi boots!!

Comment

Working...
                              X