Attached Files

Comment

When the lake was full !!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                            Awesome! I try explain this to my wife but she doesn't understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Dakota7493 View Post
                              Awesome! I try explain this to my wife but she doesn't understand.
                              Thanks! I had to go search which picture you were talking about! God is good.

Originally posted by joey1656 View Post
                              Can u explain the homemade weapons?
                              Sure thing.

We basically made a sling shot that can fire a steel rod.

Basically make a T with PVC. You can see the one in the below picture is made with a metal pipe with a small diameter. This worked better. Try to find an 'arrow tube' that is only slightly larger than the arrow you are shooting.

We used a hose clamp to secure the sling shot band to the pipe.

Put an arrow in the leather pouch and zip tie around it. That way it will kind of lock your arrow into there. You can see what I mean in the picture.We cut small holes in the pouch and added a D loop so that we could use our release, its hard to grip an 'nocked' arrow and pull it far back without the release on these.

Zip tie the flashlights on so we were set for night, and watch where you step!!!

There were four of us walking in eachothers footsteps to be safe, and sometimes the 3rd or 4th person in line would see a snake that the first two guys had walked next to/around/over..

I believe I have a thread somewhere from that night or another like it

Those snakes sure get mad! You should see them when they strike that arrow 10-15 times in two or three seconds.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Patton; 01-15-2014, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                                DANG, That moonshine still doesn't even look like a still!?!?!?!?

The pic of you holding ancient iron in the treeline.

Seriously....I can't make out what it was? Is it a truck frame or something else?
                                Last edited by AtTheWall; 01-15-2014, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X