• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck today amigos
    Looking forward to some nigai at the lease

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Also its Glens birthday!

Happy birthday again, I hope you get a big nilgai and have a great day!!

Comment

Good luck again guys!

Comment

Don't know if anybody is still reading but this story is about over. Our last hunt is tonight.

Glen found some good sign this morning so we all shifted over to give it a try. We are spread along an area about a mile from the truck. Got flats on 2 bikes. Decided to just walk them out tonight instead of fixing them. It's clear and HOT! Got about 4 hours to make it happen!

Comment

Well, at least your making memories lol. Good luck!!

Comment

Pulling for you guys this evening!

Comment

Well, since they ain't posted up yet, maybe they're out skinning critters.

Comment

That's what I was thinking. At least 1 down

Comment

Yep, I bet Glen's boy said the heck with Nilgai only, I am shooting something...

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
                      Yep, I bet Glen's boy said the heck with Nilgai only, I am shooting something...
                      Might have seen a real spotted up bobcat.

Comment

No we are done! We took the walk of shame out with our tails tucked and two flat tires!

Seriously though we had a great time but didnt kill anything. Glen and his son saw nilgai this morning and we all saw some deer. I still haven't seen a nilgai! We learned a lot and hope to get drawn out here again. This was actual a pending second draw hunt for us, we got lucky!

One finally word for anybody that ends up in Ramondville. Never ever EVER eat at Grandmas restaurant. Pitiful excuse for mexican food and all 3 of us are finally recovering from the experience!

Thanks for following along!

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
                          He said that a bunch. He's going to get the chance at my lease tomorrow evening on some pigs. We are going to sleep in a little and head to Victoria and try and make it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by doug View Post
                            He said that a bunch. He's going to get the chance at my lease tomorrow evening on some pigs. We are going to sleep in a little and head to Victoria and try and make it happen.

They’re like clock work at my krivo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by doug View Post
                              No we are done! We took the walk of shame out with our tails tucked and two flat tires!

Seriously though we had a great time but didnt kill anything. Glen and his son saw nilgai this morning and we all saw some deer. I still haven't seen a nilgai! We learned a lot and hope to get drawn out here again. This was actual a pending second draw hunt for us, we got lucky!

One finally word for anybody that ends up in Ramondville. Never ever EVER eat at Grandmas restaurant. Pitiful excuse for mexican food and all 3 of us are finally recovering from the experience!

Thanks for following along!

I worked at the wind farm in Raymondville and we would get Grandmas kitchen from time to time. And I can honestly say I never had a bad experience food wise there. I’ve lived in the valley all my life, I’ve been raised on Mexican food and like I said it was always good when we went. Maybe it depends on what you got, and I haven’t been there in a few months maybe the cooks changed who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by 6.5CM View Post
                                I worked at the wind farm in Raymondville and we would get Grandmas kitchen from time to time. And I can honestly say I never had a bad experience food wise there. I’ve lived in the valley all my life, I’ve been raised on Mexican food and like I said it was always good when we went. Maybe it depends on what you got, and I haven’t been there in a few months maybe the cooks changed who knows.
                                That's weird but the stuff we had friday was pretty dang bad. It was just a regular dinner with a couple of cheese enchiladas and a taco. Everybody has different tastes but I would be shocked if anybody said that food was good. I guess we should have know better when there wasn't anybody else there and it was 7 PM on a friday night! I'm just glad we all recovered!

Comment

Working...
                                X