No announcement yet.

LRGV East Lake Unit. Live hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the update, I'm enjoying following along. Hope something good happens for you guys soon!

Comment

Good luck guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Time for mid-day nap!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
          Time for mid-day nap!
          I was just thinking I wish I had brought a pad or tarp. I would definatly catch a little nap. To many stickers and stuff for my sensitive backside without something. .

Comment

I just took a quick one. Laid on snake chaps

Comment

Good luck! I had an amazing time on my hunt at Teniente a couple of weeks ago and saw a lot of nilgai, wt, hogs, coyotes etc. Hoping to get to go with my son next year.

Comment

Used my lucky pen all day.
                Pulling for you boys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Day one is done and nothing is in the ice chest. It was a good time but a solid 12 hours in the brush is a long time! Going to hunt the same spots in the morning and if that doesn't work try and find something that will.

We are wore out and waiting on some mexican food! Life is good!

Comment

Good luck tomorrow

Comment

Good luck!!

Comment

Good luck following along!

Comment

Day 2

In my spot and ready to go. We have a slight breeze and it's in the high 50's. Yotes are howling and the ducks are starting to buzz overhead. I'm just soaking it in waiting on daylight. Life is good!!!

I do have one observation. Bycicles suck for an old fat man!!!!! I had been riding 3 or 4 miles most days around my neighborhood to get ready for this. Lesson learned is that it's a whole different thing with your gear on and not on pavement!!! Did I mention bycicles SUCK!!!!!

Comment

Good luck this morning !
                            Thanks for taking us along .

Comment

Originally posted by doug View Post
                              Day 2

In my spot and ready to go. We have a slight breeze and it's in the high 50's. Yotes are howling and the ducks are starting to buzz overhead. I'm just soaking it in waiting on daylight. Life is good!!!

I do have one observation. Bycicles suck for an old fat man!!!!! I had been riding 3 or 4 miles most days around my neighborhood to get ready for this. Lesson learned is that it's a whole different thing with your gear on and not on pavement!!! Did I mention bycicles SUCK!!!!!
                              Doug swap out the seat on the bike I gave Glen, it has a spring shock built into the support.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
                                Doug swap out the seat on the bike I gave Glen, it has a spring shock built into the support.
                                Thanks. I have a good seat. I'm just whining!!!! It's just a lot different with gear and on dirt. All new to me. Talking to the warden last night and he said those electric bikes are now legal. If a person did this a lot it might be worth it? Having a blast even though we haven't seen much!

Comment

Working...
                                X