Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Restaurant Punishment

What is your, "I only go every 10-15yrs Restaurant?"

You go knowing you will regret it instantly and for the remainder of the day. Mine is Cracker Barrel. It has been around 15 yrs since my last visit. I went today... misery set in instantly.

I don’t think I’ve ever been to Cracker Barrel.

Why is it a a miserable restaurant?

Comment

Golden Corral.

Comment

Golden Corral

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
          Golden Corral.
          Now that’s funny right there! Posted it at the same time.

Comment

McDonald's!

Comment

I don't think Cracker Barrel fits this list.

Comment

Boat n Net

You have to be from Corpus to understand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I went to lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings on Friday after swearing I would never go again 5-6 months ago. They are awful. I am convinced they cook the wings and toss them in the fridge and give them a quick bath in the oil when you order. awful.

Comment

We just left Chili’s and I was thinking that they should have paid me to eat there.

Comment

I must have a cast iron stomach because there's not one restaurant, or fast food joint for that matter, I can think of, that gives me any kind of obvious/unusual gastric reaction.
                      Carry on......

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post

You go knowing you will regret it instantly and for the remainder of the day. Mine is Cracker Barrel. It has been around 15 yrs since my last visit. I went today... misery set in instantly.
                        Cracker Barrei was a bad experience one Thanksgiving. Tried to appreciate it but the food was awful. It wasn’t my idea to go there. I’ve avoided it ever since.

There’s a Mexican restaurant I had high hopes of. It didn’t meet the expectations unfortunately. Won’t go back.

Comment

Panchos

Comment

Cracker barrel let me sit at a table for a full 15 minutes and I never got any attention. No water, no menu. No waitress. Complained to the manager and walked out and will never go back to any cracker barrel. Me wife called corporate and complained. They sent us a $50 card. We gave it away.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post

10-15 years is WAY too often for Cracker Barrel. It is the only place I have been to that couldn’t even get breakfast right.

Comment

Working...
                              X