case for quiver with arrows in it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

case for quiver with arrows in it?

does anyone make a case specifically for holding a quiver with the arrows in it?

Obviously I could just take the arrows out and put them in an arrow case but I prefer not to have to move them back and forth in the dark if possible so was just curious if anyone knew of anything like this. I wasn't able to find anything doing a google search. Thanks

SKB Hunter model or just about any soft sided case.

Comment

I have a new Rigid bow case. The quiver and arrows will fit into the arrow compartment on the outside but what I wanted was a smaller hard case that the quiver would fit into that I could slide into the arrow compartment just for extra protection. I may just get a piece of foam to put around the arrows inside the bag to hold them steady.

Comment

I have an SKB hunter and I just take my quiver off my tightspot and set it behind the bow.

I did have to cut some foam to make it work, but it shuts without smashing my vanes.

It also has enough clearance that I can shut it with it attached.

Beats the heck out of having my bow flop around during boat rides!

Comment

I have a new Rugid bow case(https://rugidgear.com/products/rugid...ing-waterproof) which has a large arrow pouch on the outside. I wanted something to protect the fletching when I put the quiver with the arrows in it in the soft arrow pouch and then drive around on rough terrain on my atv. Apparently nobody makes such a thing so I made my own.

Bought at 2.5ā€ x 6.5ā€ x 9ā€ hard case w foam inserts on amazon.
          Cut out the foam around fletchings and slotted to hold arrows in place.
          Cut opening in one end for arrow shafts to go through.
          Now Iā€™m going to use double sided gorilla tape to hold it securely in place on one end of the pouch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X