2022 Salty H20 Thread.... Let's go! Part 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2022 Salty H20 Thread.... Let's go! Part 1

Let's get the new year kicked off right by being a little Salty! And say a big prayer we won't see the devastating cold temperatures we saw in 2021!

I'm already excited as I'll have a boat this year, and if work will slow down a touch maybe I can get a little more time in on the water!

Looks like we'll have some new regulations from our boys in Austin. Some I agree with, and others I don't. But that's an argument for another day.

I want to thank our big contributions like Captain Glenn for always keeping us informed on our ever evolving fishing world and changes.

I'm looking forward to days like the picture below....

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

I’m pretty mad at the fish, we’ll be on the water considerably more this year. Regs won’t matter much for us, we typically keep what we can eat that day. Our freezer rarely sees a fillet from the saltwater.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	082AD819-E4A1-4C6F-B31E-F493B1E20E76.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	26.7 KB
ID:	24673285
      These will be released through the spring on my boat. Dang upside down pics, lol

Comment

Here’s to good friends and tight lines in 2022!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm ready!! Planning a trip to the islands and can't wait!!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

In as well, hoping to get salty a little more this year.

Comment

I'm certainly looking forward to fishing 2022, I just picked up my first bay boat last week. I'm planning on hitting Matty and POC as much as my schedule will allow. Big thanks to Capt. Glenn for answering all my questions along the way.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Just got off the water. Wind has changed directions 3 days in a row and it’s dirty. Caught a few trout mostly undersized. Tried to catch a few drum couldn’t even do that this morning. Doug caught a good flounder yesterday and we kept enough trout for dinner
                Attached Files

Comment

I'll be out there as much as I can. I've had covid all week and still went once, felt like crap but I still went. Hope everybody has a good year out on the water.

Comment

Was hoping to get a wade in this morning when I got off work. Couldn’t get myself to stay awake.

Hoping to fish at least 100 days this year. Slacked last year running dogs, but hoping to do more of both this year.

Good luck all your salty anglers.

Comment

One more weekend to kill our last two does, then I turn all my outdoors interest to fishing the coast, or chasing crappie at least until Turkey Season!
                      Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                        Just got off the water. Wind has changed directions 3 days in a row and it’s dirty. Caught a few trout mostly undersized. Tried to catch a few drum couldn’t even do that this morning. Doug caught a good flounder yesterday and we kept enough trout for dinner
                        Look at the head on that thing!

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                          Look at the head on that thing!

Doug or the flounder

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Looking forward to fishing more this year, no more overseas work for me. Let’s hope 2022 is better than 2021.

Comment

Ready to get after it soon!

Comment

Working...
                              X