LF someone to euro a skull near Cypress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LF someone to euro a skull near Cypress

An Elk head. Preferably beetles but boil/bleach would be fine if the price is right. Don't need an actual mount, I can do that myself later. I just have to go straight back to work and don't really have time and I don't want the head to start smelling bad lol. It's caped and on ice so I have some time...

Hit up Texantax

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
      Hit up Texantax

Will do, thanks brother!

Comment

Buddy on here by "Blue Tick" does Euro's.

Comment

The son of the M5 sausage Co in Waller does a excellent job and at a good price. And their sausage is the best I've found.

Comment

Texantax. Jason's good people

Comment

Blue Tick no longer does them. TexanTax or SwineAssasIN on here both do great work. Swine just did a aoudad euro for me and I am very happy with his work.

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                Blue Tick no longer does them. TexanTax or SwineAssasIN on here both do great work. Swine just did a aoudad euro for me and I am very happy with his work.
                Ya, Blue Tick did my last few and when I texted him last night he said he was done

PM'd Texantax but I'll put Swineassasin on the list!

Comment

Originally posted by Deers & Beers View Post
                  Ya, Blue Tick did my last few and when I texted him last night he said he was done
                  Same thing happened to me in early August when I shot my aoudad! He did great work.

Comment

Working...
                  X