Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    post 71 to answer the last question.

Yeah but he seems to not have addressed the picture question asked multiple times unless I missed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Possible camera answer-
      I have one if my tactacams on a 5 minute delay due to the coons and rabbits working ot at it every night.
      Its a directional feeder that they aren’t raiding, just picking up whatever crumbs the deer leave.

So maybe his delay is bumped above everytime movement is detected.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
        Possible camera answer-
        I have one if my tactacams on a 5 minute delay due to the coons and rabbits working ot at it every night.
        Its a directional feeder that they aren’t raiding, just picking up whatever crumbs the deer leave.

So maybe his delay is bumped above everytime movement is detected.

That is highly possible. Fantastic detective work and oilfield defense attorneys from above!!! Highly committed group here. He stated they turned the camera off. He stated that they were probably oilfield trash then found out it was his uncles friends who happen to be oilfield workers. Oilfield workers are extremely sensitive

Comment

They probably took the feeder to make some repairs.

Like adding a few Oil Field Tra$h stickers and one of those chrome lady silhouettes.

Comment

Feeder thieves

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
            Yeah but he seems to not have addressed the picture question asked multiple times unless I missed it.

He says they turned it off? It didn’t take a pic of them stealing the feeder because it was off or they threw something over it. What am I missing over the obvious there was no pics because the camera couldn’t take any?

Comment

Y'all about like The View up in here. I said, UP IN HERE!

Comment

some folks post without reading through the prior post to see what is/has happened.

Comment

I understand they turned the camera off. What I am curious about is WHY the turned it off, loaded the feeder then turned it back on and left it there. Why did they NOT take the camera with them and put it on the new spot. Bump for MORE answers.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                    I understand they turned the camera off. What I am curious about is WHY the turned it off, loaded the feeder then turned it back on and left it there. Why did they NOT take the camera with them and put it on the new spot. Bump for MORE answers.
                    They were afraid of being seen and someone calling them oilfield trash. It’s offensive and derogatory and should not be taken lightly. It’s their right to not be videoed respect it.

Comment

Originally posted by castlegaphunter View Post
                      They must have saw it’s a wireless camera and turned it off from the back.

Those reveal cams, what service are you using with them? I’m thinking of getting a few of these at our place in Comstock. T-Mobile works great on our lease but wasn’t sure if I could use T-Mobile to run the cams.

Comment

Originally posted by hoythunter02 View Post
                        Those reveal cams, what service are you using with them? I’m thinking of getting a few of these at our place in Comstock. T-Mobile works great on our lease but wasn’t sure if I could use T-Mobile to run the cams.

I'm pretty sure they only come with AT&t or Verizon SIM cards

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                          I'm pretty sure they only come with AT&t or Verizon SIM cards

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Thanks Chew, those would be worthless where we are then.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                            Thats easy considering their helpful intent.

They were simply trying to conserve the battery life instead of letting it snap and send so many pics during their thoughtful activity.

Comment

Sorry people in this world. Even in the most remote of parts. I hope this doesn’t ruin your season.

Comment

Working...
                              X