No announcement yet.

Men over 50, do yall use a multi-vitamin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

48 and I take a multi vitamin, d3, and fish oil daily.I forget to take it on the weekends and can’t tell a difference.
    I had read somewhere that they don’t help you much…Who knows? They’re cheap, so why not?

Comment

Yes!

H‑E‑B Mens

or

H‑E‑B Mens 50+

Whichever one is the best deal at the time.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

No but I eat a lot of fresh fruit and vegetables every day. Also about 12 oz of tomato juice.

Comment

Centrum Silver. Can’t tell the difference when I take em and when I dont

Comment

Originally posted by asu-indian View Post
            No but I eat a lot of fresh fruit and vegetables every day. Also about 12 oz of tomato juice.
            The best option, taking the same vitamins in non-pill form.

But for those of us who don’t do that……

Comment

HEB brand Men's 50+ multis.
              I don't know if they do anything.

Comment

I also take krill oil caplets and glucosamine & chondroitin. Just about all my joints pop.

Comment

I take B12 and D3 supplements because blood test showed I was slightly deficient in those two. I’m fine on everything else so I don’t see the point in producing expensive urine
                  Last edited by jerp; 11-29-2022, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by muy grande View Post
                    I am 59. Live off of moon pies and Miller lite. Never filled a prescription in my life, rarely get sick, wake up in a tee pee every morning. Don’t need any vitamins
                    Well of course

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

40+ and get the pre diabetes multivitamin pack from Costco for $30 per 60 days. It's the same one at gnc with a little different packaging.

Comment

90 % of multivitamins are BS. Either have to much of what you don’t need, not enough of what you need or both. If it doesn’t have K or K2 in it, it’s most likely trash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Moonpies and Bad decisions have created my beauty!

I have asked my doctor or doctors over the years. Every single one of them have a different opinion. I take a multi vitamin sporadically. I probably should do it on a regular basis.

Comment

I won't buy them if they don't come in gummy form.

Multivitamin, vitamin c, zinc, pretty much every day.

I figure it's mostly a gimmick, but it doesn't cost that much, and I just pee out what I don't need.

Comment

Originally posted by muy grande View Post
                              I am 59. Live off of moon pies and Miller lite. Never filled a prescription in my life, rarely get sick, wake up in a tee pee every morning. Don’t need any vitamins
                              Lmao at “wake up in a tee pee every morning “. Our supplement program is almost identical.

Comment

Costco Kirkland Mature Multi daily, plus a handful of others. 67 and healthy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X