No announcement yet.

Drop Dead Fred 22-23’ season kick off!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats brother! Got all your ETx bucks kilt, now it’s time to zone in on the chalk dust roads and short brush!! And it ain’t no surprise you’d have the perfect spot picked out for some epic pictures! Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Had to come back to check the pics on the big screen. You fellas did an awesome job of capturing the moment.

Pick the favorite one and give it to the crazy grass painter guy

Comment

Congrats on some awesome deer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

So much awesome in one thread. Big congrats sir

Team Little Debbie Pro Staff

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
              So much awesome in one thread. Big congrats sir

Team Little Debbie Pro Staff

[emoji1787] I’d die a happy man with a life time supply of nutty bars [emoji1373]

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                [emoji1787] I’d die a happy man with a life time supply of nutty bars [emoji1373]

I'll talk to my people.

Comment

Huge deer. Congrats...

Comment

Thanks everyone been a surreal 24 hrs

Comment

You and Tony are just natural born deer assassins. Love following y’all’s threads

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                        I'll talk to my people.

Express my loyalty to the brand!

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                          You and Tony are just natural born deer assassins. Love following y’all’s threads

It’s just a passion, we’ll probably border line obsessions on our parts. Makes it a lot easier having a like minded huntin buddy, we alternate responsibilities, pick up any slack, want the other person to be successful, and really just look at the overall process the same. We’re really at the point now where it’s like “you go hunt him”, “nah you can go I’m good”. Lol it’s a fun place to be as just growing them and the process up to a shot opportunity is just as rewarding. As I said earlier I went over 10 years of just hunting alone and left the “camp setting” on my next phase of trophy hunting. I’ve been blessed to kill more trophies than I deserve, but find it much more rewarding to share it with a close group of friends that approach it as I do.

Comment

Express my loyalty to the brand!

Lol

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

It’s just a passion, we’ll probably border line obsessions on our parts. Makes it a lot easier having a like minded huntin buddy, we alternate responsibilities, pick up any slack, want the other person to be successful, and really just look at the overall process the same. We’re really at the point now where it’s like “you go hunt him”, “nah you can go I’m good”. Lol it’s a fun place to be as just growing them and the process up to a shot opportunity is just as rewarding. As I said earlier I went over 10 years of just hunting alone and left the “camp setting” on my next phase of trophy hunting. I’ve been blessed to kill more trophies than I deserve, but find it much more rewarding to share it with a close group of friends that approach it as I do.

Man what he said. My biggest deer I’ve killed solo on a property I only had permission on. It still means a ton to me but I enjoy the camaraderie of it all on my shared places more. The last two summers I’ve picked up real small places that I could have easily kept for myself. Instead I included some buddies and they killed a 158 last year and 145” slammer this year. I would have loved to kill either deer but I really enjoy in sharing in the chase, work, feed, kill etc. Home boy was still shaking like a leaf when we walked up to him. That’s the stuff I love. I put so much work in those last two deer other than pulling the trigger I still feel like they are part of me because one of my brothers killed them. Guys if you saw this place where we killed. 35 yards off the fm road, trespassers, 18 free roaming dogs, late access. Straight miracle lol

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
                                Guys if you saw this place where we killed. 35 yards off the fm road, trespassers, 18 free roaming dogs, late access. Straight miracle lol

Nothing but greatness. Thanks for keeping us part of the experience guys.

Comment

Working...
                                X